Later On Chapter 12

Author's Note-

BiD---This chapter is in the future from the last chapter. It does not just happen the next dayy.<3

Thanks for reading this far, it means a lot. I really have been wanting to write this chapter, and I couldn't find time.

Let me know what you think?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Amanda, you have to get up now," my mom said shaking me.

"Just give me five more minutes."

"I did, five minutes ago. Now get up," she said.

I flipped over onto my back, and forgot I was laying on a couch. 

I fell in the floor.

"Oh, honey. Pay attention. You don't need a bruise before tonight," my mom said softly, feeling sorry for my clumsiness.

"I know, I know. You tell me that everyday, all day," I said frustrated.

Being famous was hard.

"I know, being famous is hard, right? It's too much for you?," she asked.

"It's NOT too much for ME. It's TOO MUCH for you, mom," I replied getting even more angry.

"What are you trying to say, Amanda? That I don't come to every performance? That I don't devote everything to you, so you can have a nice career, unlike me."

"That's not what I was trying to say," I said plainly.

"Then say it," she growled.

"I was kidding, leave me alone."

She grabbed my arm, "Don't you tell me what to do, you little whore."

"Mom! How could you say that to me?," I started to cry.

"Ever since Alex helped make you famous, you're just been shaking your butt anywhere you could, and everyone knows it," she said unoffeded.

"I have not."

"Yeah right," she replied.

"You're just jealous that we have careers, and you don't," I said boldly making her flinch a little. I was so tired of her always doing this when I needed to be happy.

"If it weren't for me, you wouldn't have one."

"I didn't get my talent from you. All you've done your whole life is get on your knees and clean."

Her hand flipped up and slapped me across the face.

"You bitch!," I yelled.

"Don't you raise your voice to me, young lady. You better shut up, right now," she said trying to be itimidating, but failing. She was a wimp. She couldn't scare a fly. An ant. Anything.

"You don't deserve my respect, and you surely won't be able to earn in back, so stop telling me what to do. I no longer care about you."

"You'll see how bad you need me, when I stop doing everything for you."

"You don't do everything for me. I DO. I've practically raised myself every since you abandoned me for Alex," I spit at her, trying to make her understand why I was so angry with her all the time now.

Ever since, I started singing by myself with my own company, my moms been up my butt about it. She seemed all for it at first, but now slowly, she's strting to withdraw. She tries to set up a concert every other month for me, but really how does that help?

I plan all the other ones, and she does maybe one. Wow. She thinks she's like my manager, but really, I am. 

I've been making my own decisions while Alex has been on tour in Australia. He offered to take me with him, but I don't want to keep getting my fame from him. I want to try to get my own fanbase, and so far, it's working.

Last concert, twenty thousand people showed up to cheer me on. There were so many people trying to come backstage. So many people got back stage passes, to meet me. So many people asked for an autograph.

"Then get your own house, and get your own family. I don't need you living with me anymore," my mother said shakily.

 "Fine. I will. No get out of my studio bus," I said fiercly.

She walked down the three big steps and stepped on the street. She walked over towards her car, and she slowly opened the door. 

She turned around. A single teared rolled down her check, and splashed against the pavement. She already looked lonely.

"Is there anything you need, Ms. Amanda," one of my body guards asked coming onto the bus.

"No thanks, sweetie. I think I got everything ready," I replied sweetly.

"Water? Food? I don't want you singing hungry," he said trying to make me smile more. 

All my body guards could read me clearly. The expressions on my face were so readable, and open for anyone to see. But when I sing, I put on a mask. A mask to cover and conceal my emotions.

"I'm really fine. I'm not hungry or thirsty, but thanks!"

"My job," he said tapping the badge on his chest.

I laughed, and he walked away, leaving me alone. Giving me time to think about my feelings, and my mom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note:   Well? thoughts? comments? Let me know!

Thank you.

I might write another chapter later, but I'm not sure!

~burnt.in.december