Chapter Three

"Mom, do you care if me and Jessica go out to eat tonight," I asked trying to sound casual.

"Why don't you guys just stay here," she replied with a puzzled look.

"We just haven't actually hung out, so we were wanting to go to a nice restaurant and talk," I tried to explain to her.

"Oh, well okay. I guess that's fine. Have fun," she said before she kissed my forehead. I started walking up the spiral staircase to my room on the second floor. This was going to be tricky. I wanted to look sexy, but I didn't want to look like a whore, or make my mom suspicous. 

I pulled out a royal blue strapless dress and put it on. It fit about the same way the green one did. It hugged every curve, and would definitely make Justin think I was cute. I curled my hair and let it fall loosely a little below my shoulders. 

Usually, I hated getting all dolled up to go out somewhere, but tonight I was excited. I wanted to actually go on a normal date, and do normal things, even if it was with a famous singer who just happened to be friends with my very protective older brother who would kill both of us if he ever found out about this. 

From Justin: I'll be there soon. xoxo.

To Justin: I'll be waiting. (:

~*~

"Are you having a good time so far," Justin asked as we stopped at a red light.

"All we've done is drive around in a car for twenty minutes, of course I'm having a great time," I said sarcastically. 

"It'll get better, I promise," he said winking at me. 

I smiled at him, not really sure of what he meant by that, but I had a feeling it was going to be a good night. My mom thought I was out with my best friend Jessica, so Alex probably did too, and they'd never know I was actually on a date.

That meant Justin and I would be able to see each other, and we wouldn't be killed. 

"Are we there yet," I whined, tired of riding in the car.

"Please, don't start that," he said complaining at my complaining. 

"Are we there yet, are we there yet, what about now?," I said teasing him. My mom used to hate when Alex and I asked her that while she was driving. 

"Not yet," he replied trying to sound mad.

I couldn't help but laugh at him. He was just so adorable, and being able to joke around with someone definitely made me feel good. I usually wasn't allowed to go anywhere unless I was with my mom, Alex, or one of the many security guards that watched over our house in case any crazed fans tried to get in. 

"Are you laughing at me," he said sounding even madder. He shook his head in pretend disgust as I laughed harder. I could barely breathe.

"We're here, jerk," he said with a cute smile on his face. He got out of the car, and jogged around to open my door for me. 

I tried to stop laughing, but everytime I looked at him he would make a silly face that caused me to burst out in laughter. 

"You're such a child," I said as we walked into the restaurant. He smiled back at me, as he put his arm around my waist. 

"Reservations for Grey," he said to the yound lady standing behing the podeum looking thing. She was probably about twenty and had brown shoulder length hair, and eyes that looked like they were going to jump out at any second.

"Of course," she said quickly before she led us to a booth near the back of the restaurant. I was thankful for the location of the booth, because I wasn't in the mood to be bombarded by people. Justin had probably asked for this spot, knowing people would reconize the two of us, and if anyone saw us it would be all over the magazines tomorrow morning.

 ~*~

"So are you having fun now," Justin asked.

"Well, I'd be having more fun if you took me to get some ice cream," I joked.

"That could be arranged," he said smiling back at me. His smile was absolutely gorgeous, just like the rest of his body.

We pulled into an ice cream parlor and I smiled, "I was joking."

"I know but oh well," he said getting out to open my door.

The little parlor was cute. The walls were a soft blue color and pictures of ice creams were going  around the top. And the small booths..

"Justin Grey!," screamed a preppy little cashier as she ran towards us. She threw her arms around him and bounced all over the place.

When she noticed me standing beside him she let go. "Oh, are you guys on a date?," sha asked.

"No, we're just friends," I replied getting annoyed with you preppy-ness.

"Oh my gosh. Amanda Hail! You're like my role model!," she screamed as she thre herself into my arms. I hugged her back and let out a disappointed sigh.

Justin and I could never work because of people like this. Justin and I could never be together because of people like her.

"Let's go," I snapped at Justin.

He could probably sense the angry coming from me. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me back out into the parking lot. 

"What's wrong Mandy?," he asked with a confused expression.

I smiled at the nickname he gave me, and began explaining while we sat in the car.

"It was my fault. I shouldn't have brought you somewhere so public. It won't happen again," he said holding up his pinky like we were little kids,

I shook his pinky and before I knew what was happening I was in his lap. We were face to face, just inches apart, and then he closed the gap between us. 

Our lips moved in perfect harmony together, begging for more. I couldn't find the will power to pull away. It was like  I couldn't get enough. I waited for him to pull away, but it seemed he felt the same way. We were drawn to each other. We wanted each other.

But could we ever have each other?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note: I hope you're liking it thus far. Leave me a comment and let me know what you think! Vote/comment/fan. 

or just leave a comment with feedback and contructive critisism. 

Thanks for reading! 

~burntindecember<3