Chapter Five

Alex's POV~~~

"How did you get Kimberly Tyler to sing for us, if she's on vacation in Austrailia," I asked Justin.

"She mailed it to me, eagerly," Justin replied putting the cd in.

The piano started playing and her voice floated in the air. Beautiful.

"She sounds even better now," I said taking it in. This was definitely going to help us.

"That's exactly what I was thinking," Justin said smiling back at me. Maybe he wasn't such a bad guy after all. Maybe I just needed to give him a chance. I'm just not used to working with other people. I'm used to singing, modeling, and recording everything by myself. Having him around is like having another twin. Just a much more manly twin who follows me around all the time. 

"Good job, man," I said giving him a high five. This would definitely give us some buzz with the papparazi. 

With this last song from Kim, we were finally finished with the album. We had twelve new songs that would be ready and in stores within the next week!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Justin POV:

I feel kind of bad for lying about getting Kimberly Tyler to sing on our cd. Yeah, our families are close, and she probably would've sang for us, but I had to get Mandy some fame to.

She may not admit it, but I know she wants to be out on big stages like Alex is. I know she wants people to think of her more as just Amanda instead of Alexs' sister. 

So I recorded her singing at my house, put it on the album, and told Alex it was Kim so he wouldn't kill us. The only people that would know would be me, and Amanda.. for now. 

Eventually the whole world will know how amazing Amanda is. All I have to say is that I accidently made a mistake and put the wrong song on the cd. Simple. I mean, Alex and Amanda will both probably hate me for awhile, but in the end it'll be worth it. Amanda and I could actually be together, because once people hear her angel voice, she'll get offered a record deal, or I'll put more of her songs out there, until people realize how great she is.

I want her to be able to be with me. I don't want to be the reason people attack us, and be the reason she can't be with me. 

Alex will just have to get over it. I'm falling in love with his sister, and there's nothing he can do about it. 

Amanda's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Justin and I are going out again tonight, or maybe just to his house again. Alex and mom still haven't asked where I went yesterday, and I'm glad. I can't just keep saying I'm with Jessica. 

~*~

"Hey babe. Dinner's ready," Justin said sneaking up on me. I had been laying in his living room for about thirty minutes waiting on him to finish cooking.

"What are we having, chef Justin," I joked laughing at his cloud apron. 

He quickly took off the apron, and hugged me close to him. 

"Spaghetti," he said handing me a bowl full of it. 

I kissed his cheek and grabbed a fork. Oh gosh. I definitely didn't see him as the type of guy who comes home every night and cooks a five course meal for himself. 

"Thank you," I said.

I twisted some around my fork and crammed it in my mouth. Not bad.

He smiled at me knowing that I wasn't completely disguisted with his cooking.

"So what exactly are we," He asked catching me off guard. I wasn't expecting him to ask that. But honestly, I was sorta curious about it too. We texted each other. And we had sex, and I came over to his house, but we never really talked about it before.

"I don't know," I said honestly. I wanted to be his girlfriend. I wanted him to ask me out. I wanted to keep hanging out like we had been. It feels good to be able to hang out with someone, that I really like. But Justin would kill both of us if he found out we were having a secret relationship that we didn't tell him about.

"Well, do you want to be my girlfriend, Amanda," he asked smiling sweetly at me. Oh my gosh.

"Yes" I blurted out before I could even think of the consequences. I didn't want to be in a secret relationship. But I wanted to be with him.

He's worth it. He's worth it. He's worth it. He's worth it.

Those words kept running through my mind. He's worth it. He's worth having a secret relationship. He's worth taking a chance for. He's worth it. 

 ~*~ ~*~ ~*~

My Iphone vibrated on my desk and I got up to check it. It was a text.

From Jessica: Whats up ?

Jessica has been my best friend for years, but I don't know if I should tell her. She would make a big deal out of it. I mean, it was a big deal, but I didn't want somebody to constantly bring it up all the time. 

To Jessica: Justin asked me out!

I decided to tell her.

From Jessica: No way! what'd you say?

Oh gosh.

To Jessica: I said Yes.

She was the only person I could tell. 

From Jessica: Oh wow! Congrats!

I laid my Iphone back on my desk and let it charge. I didn't want to talk about it. I just wanted to hang out with Justin more and more and more.

I think I'm falling for him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note!: I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Pretty interesting? Please leave comments and let me know what you think!(: Please.

Sorry this chapter wasn't that long, but I thought parts were pretty interesting, and I have another interesting idea for the next chapter.

comment/vote/fan.      thanks again for reading!

~burntindecember<3