Chapter Eleven

"Amanda, are you sure you want to do this," My mom said handing me a bottle of water.

"Yes," I said checking my make-up one last time.

"You don't have to do this. People are going to love you either way, girl. You have a wonderful personality. You don't have to go out there and show them you have a talent too," she said.

"Yes I do," I replied.

I've waited so long for this, and now it's right here, just moments away. I took a few steps closer to the flashy bright lights and stopped to take a deep breath. I can't believe I'm so close to having all my dreams come true. I'm about to accomplish everything I've ever wanted in my life. Being a singer.

I can do this.

"Hey, everyone, I have a big surprise for you all. I'm sure everyone is going to be surprised, and I'm sure you all will enjoy this special treat. So please, welcome to the stage, my sister, Ms. Amanda Hail!," my brother said pointing behind the curtain to where I was standing.

Here goes.

I walked out into sight, and the crowd erupted with cheering. People were yelling, holding up signs, taking pictures, and clapping. For me. They weren't cheering because of my famous brother's short speach. They were glad to see me up on stage.

I took a few steps closer to Alex, and I wrapped my arms around him. He made all of my dreams come true. 

"Thank you, bub," I whispered.

"Knock 'em dead, sis. You can do this."

Alex left the stage, giving me a thumbs up, and leaving me in the center of the stage with a microphone.

"Hey, everyone. I hope you guys aren't dissappionted to see me up here. But I've finally put my fears behind me, and I hope you enjoy."

*more cheering*

The band counted to three and began to play.

"I've always been the kind of girl, who hid my face.

So afraid to tell the world, what I have to say.

But I have this dream bright inside of me

I'm gonna let it show, it's time. To let you know, to let you know

THIS IS REAL, THIS IS ME

I'M EXACTLY WHERE I'M SUPPOSED TO BE NOW

GONNA LET THE LIGHT SHINE ON ME!

NOW I'VE FOUND WHO I AM, 

THERE'S NO WAY TO HOLD IT IN

NO MORE HIDING WHO I WANNA BE

THIS IS ME."

I gave it my all. I pushed my voice as hard as I could, and when I was done, the whole place shouted and cheered for me.

I did it. I finally did it. 

"You did great," Alex said walking back on to the stage.

"In a few months, I want each and everyone of you, to go buy Amanda's new cd, and show her some looooove!," he shouted into the microphone.

A cd? My own cd? Alex was going to let me record my own songs.

I smiled out into the crowd, and waved.

This was my future.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note: Well?! Leave a comment and let me know what you think?

I might write one more chapter later on, and tell about her career and future, if she even has one... o.o

hmmm.. thanks for reading guys, it really means a lot to me.

Leave me comments PLEASE, vote, or fan me! 

xoxo.

~burntindecember<3