Chapter Four

Authors's Note!!: This chapter does contain some sexual content, and is not recommended for anyone under the age of 13. 

Enjoy!(:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alex's POV

"We should definitely put her on the new album," Justin whined as he popped the cd out of one of the many players we have in the studio. As much as I hated to admit it, he was right. Kimberly Tyler would boost sales, get us more popularity, and make us sound a lot better. The only problems are that she hasn't made a new song in three years, and 'my people' aren't really tight with  'her people'.

"How do you think we'll get her to agree to it? She hasn't made a song in years!," I said trying to get him to see the big picture. 

"Kim and I go way back," he said smiling at me. 

Of course. "You're saying, you guys are friends," I asked.

"Well we haven't talked in about a year, but our families were really close growing up so I'm sure she'll agree," he replied boredly.

I don't know if I should be happy or not. Sure, we were getting one of the hottest singers in the world to sing with us on our new cd, but I would have to live with knowing Justin Grey had a good idea.

"Alright, try to get in touch with her. Let's call it a day," I said grabbing my keys.

I walked out into the parking lot and jumped into my ferrari. I wanted to go home.

~Amanda's POV

I could tell when Alex walked in the door that he was in a bad mood. He didn't look at me, he didn't say anything, he just walked up the steps and slammed his door shut. Justin must have made him mad. He couldn't be stuid enough to tell Alex about us. Right?

I tiptoed up to my room and closed the door softly. What would I say if Alex knew? Would I have to run away? Alex was the sweetest guy in the world, until he got mad. When he gets mad, he gets really mad. He'll yell and scream, even throw things sometimes. 

To Justin: Did you tell him?

I had to know. I had to know if Alex knew. 

From Justin: No way! Dinner 2nite? 

I smiled. That's my boy.

..Well not really my boy, because he isn't mine.. yet.

The only thing keeping us apart is Alex. And there's no way we can get around him. He's always there. 

To Justin: Sure. 6?

From Justin: Sounds great! c u then.

I pulled a strapless hot pink dress out of my closet. It was already 4:25, so I had to hurry.

~*~ 

Justin parked near the park that was about a five minute walk from my house.

I didn't mind walking in four inch heels for him. I wanted to have a good time with him, and I wanted to take all the precautions that we could.

 "Hey babe," he said coming out from under a tree.He was wearing a black suit, and damn he looked fine! His hair was spiked up a little in the front, and the way his abs looked in that shirt made me want to tackle him onto my bed and kiss him for hours. 

"Hey," I replied flashing him a sexy smile. I took off the light jacket, revealing my bare shoulders and a little bit of cleavage. 

His eyes scanned my body, taking in every part of me. When his eyes finally made their way back up to my face, I winked at him letting him know I noticed his staring.