Chapter Six

Justin and I have been together for about a month, and nobody's even suspicious. We hang out at least three nights a week. I go to his house, we go out to eat, we do all kinds of normal dating things. And so far, our relationship seems to be going perfectly. We don't fight. We don't argue. We don't complain about each other.

*Knocking*

"Hey sis, wanna check out my new cd," Alex asked.

"Sure, come on in," I said back opening the door for him.

He put the cd into my sterio and pressed play. Songs I had never heard before started playing, and then the song Justin had sang for me one night at his house. Then when it started playing number twelve I almost died. 

"That's Kimberly Tyler. She hasn't made a song in three years, but she graciously agreed to be on the album," Alex bragged.

The voice was way too fimiliar to be Kimberly Tyler. The voice was too common to be someone who hasn't sang in three years. The person on the cd wasn't Kim. It was me.

But how?

Justin.

He must've recorded me at his house that night. But what was he thinking? He had to be insane to put me on their cd, and not even think about what would happened if Alex found out about him lying. 

Just when I thought we were doing perfectly, he does something like this. I'm sure it won't take long for Alex or my mom to realize that it's my voice. Then they'll know Justin and I have been hanging out. Then our secret will be blown, and our relationship will be over. I'll probably be grounded to my room or at least the house for months, and I'll go back to moping around like I did when I first found out I had to quit school. 

"I like it," I said realizing Alex was staring at me with a confused look. I wondered how long I had stood there staring off into space.

I had to talk to Justin.

~~~ Justin POV

~~~

"What the hell were you thinking. Or were you even thinking at all," Amanda yelled barging through the door. 

I guess she found out.

"I can exp..."

"I can't believe you! You recorded me without even asking if I cared or not. And put me on your stupid album. "

"I had.."

"That was so stupid! You must be insane. I can't believe you.. Do you know what'll happen if anyone finds out."

"It was..." 

"Stupid. I know. Don't make excuses! I'm pissed. I didn't think you would do something this terrible. This awful."

"I'm.."

"Explain yourself! Don't just stand there. Explain."

"I just wanted to help you. I know you want to sing. I know you want to be more like Alex. I know how you feel. I just wanted to help make that come true. I want you to be able to do what you want," I explained trying to calm her down.

"What are you talking about. I never said I wanted to be more like Alex."

"I know you wish Alex hadn't become famous. I know you wish it could've been you, babe. You don't have to say anything," I said.

She quit yelling, and took a seat on the couch.

"I figured if people heard how great you are; you could get a deal, you could be with me, we wouldn't have to be a secret."

"Nobody knows it's me. Everyone thinks it Kimberly Tyler. And Alex will be crushed when he finds out.," she said clenching her jaw.

"I know. In about a week or two, I'm going to be on stage, and I'm going to tell everyone about the 'mistake' I made," I said explaining the rest of my genius plan.

"What about Alex," she questioned.

"I hate to say this but he's going to have to get over it. I mean.. I really enjoy being with you Amanda," I said hoping she wouldn't yell. 

She smiled at me.

"Thank you," she said.

"Anything for you," I replied honestly, and carried her to my bedroom. I laid her down on the bed, and took off her sexy little dress. We hadn't had sex in about a week, and I wanted to leave a mark on her.

I slowly put it in, and I started sucking softly on her neck. She was definitely going to remember tonight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note: Thank you so much for reading! It really means a lot to me! 

Please let me know what you think about this chapter and the whole story so far!

Comment/Vote/Fan. 

~burntindecember<3