Chapter Eight

~~~~~~

Author's Note: I know these past few chapters have been a little unorganized and all over the place, but this chapter will hopefully clear some things up and pull everything together.

I hope you enjoy reading. Comment/vote/fan? Thanks!

~burntindecember<3

~~~~~~~~

Living on the beach was definitely going to be exciting for me. I have only been a few times, and I'm usually forced to stay in big cities. I like being able to do what I want, and being able to express myself. Always being in cities sort of takes that away from me. There isn't as much to do there, compared to everything you can do on the beach. When you're near the ocean, you're free to do whatever you want. Ride the big amusement-park rides, take a swin in the salty ocean water, or go shopping in all the cute, welcoming stores along the shore.

You could even have a treasure hunt, go miniture-golfing, and surf the tide. All things I'm usually not allowed to do since I'm Alex Hail little sister. Everytime I do something, I'm followed around by ten security guards, unless my mom completely agrees and trusts the person I'm with.. Which is hardly ever.

She likes to 'make sure I'm safe', but it's really called being way to over protective.

And this week I plan to do everything that I'm usually not allowed to do.

First, I have to go shopping, since I left without taking any clothes. My closet at home was huge. I had anything and everything a girl could ever need. 

Today, I was going to find everything I could that would make my escape absolutely amazing.

~*~

I pulled my car into the tiny parking lot at "Cio Bella's" and locked the door. A few guys made faces of awe as they took in my very expensive car. 

I went into the shop and was greeted by a very handsome man holding coupons. 

"No thanks," I said. Money wasn't really a problem for me. 

I winked at him and walked to the woman's side of the store. I quickly picked out new outfits and tried them all on. I bought new shoes, and jewelry, and even some bottles of perfume. 

Now I was ready to go back to my hotel room, and get ready for a night on the beach.

^^^^

"Hey miss, I was wondering if you'd like to go to a beach party with me tonight," the handsome guy said following me out of the store.

"I'd love to," I said winking at him again. 

"Great, uhmm, it's gonna be right next to those beach houses on the North Beach part," he said trying to explain where the party was. 

"Yeah, alright. I'll see you there."

"It starts at 8."

This was exactly what I needed to kick off my runaway plan. This was definitely going to help me relax a little.

~*~ 

I went back to the hotel and change in one of the new bikinis I had bought. I put on a pair of the shortest shorts I had gotten, and a strapless laced up top that looked perfect on my body. I was ready to have a good time.

It was about seven o'clock when I left the hotel. I really had no idea where I was going, so I left early enough to find out. I passed so many miniture golfing courses that were tempting me to pull over and take a try.

I would probably suck since I've only played once during a photo-shoot for Alex. 

I drove around until I was tired of looking. Eventually I decided to park my car, and walk to the party.

^^^^

"Hey, you made it," said a fimiliar voice walking up to me.

"Yeah, it just took me a little while," I replied smiling.

"Are you not from around here," he asked.

"Nope," I said popping the p. I wasn't really wanting to talk about where I was from. Or who I was related to. Or why I was here instead of there.

I just wanted to get away from it all. I wanted to pretend it never even happened.

"I'm Nick. Wanna dance?," he said a little louder as we neared the main party place. He took my hands and pulled me even closer to him.

We dance for what seemed like an hour, when everything started to go downhill.

"Are you Amanda Hail," a skiny redhead asked walking up to me. Oh gosh. What should I say to her? 

"Yeah," I replied before I even thought about what would happen. More and more people started surrounding me.

"You're my role-model," one girl shouted as she ran towards me wrapping her tiny arms around my neck. 

"You're amaaazing!" another one shouted getting closer to me.

"What's it like to be famous."

"Do you like being  a celebrity."

"Do you think Alex is a good singer like every other girl."

"Why are you here in North Beach."

I ignored  all of the thousand questions coming at me at once. I had came here to forget all of this. To be normal for a few days.

I grabbed Nick's arm and pulled away from the crowd. Hopefully they would take the hint, and not follow us. And hopefully he wouldn't freak out, even though we barely knew each other. Or didn't know each other at all.

We had barely spoken, and we just met each other today. I was hoping that maybe we could be friends and I could have someone to hang out with while I was still doing my runaway plan.

"So, you're like famous," Nick asked breaking the uncomfortable silence after we had gotten away from the huge crowd.

"I guess. Well Kinda. My brother is Alex Hail. And he's like the next big thing. So if that makes me famous then I guess I am. But I like to think of myself as just an ordinary normal teenager."

"Is that why you're here. Did he have to bring you along with him," Nick asked.

"Not exactly. My mom made me mad, and I found out my somewhat of an ex-boyfriend cheated on me, so I left, and came here by myself."

"I bet they're all worried about you," he said.

"Yeah maybe," I replied shaking my head.

"I'm sorry for prying," he said, "lets start over."

"Okay. I'm Amanda Hail."

"I'm Nick Trenton. Nice to meet you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'' Thanks for reading guys!   It really means a lot to me!

I hope you liked the chapter, and the story so far.

Let me know what you think, and tell me what you'd like to see happen later on. I'd be really grateful for any suggestions you make!

~burntindecember.<3