Chapter 28

"Mr. Oberoi, what are you doing herei?" Annika asked in a stern tone. Shivaay turned to her, wrapped one of his arms around her waist and pulled her towards him.

"Mr Oberoi? I am your Shivaay Annika, your husband." Annika looked around to see if the kids saw (Luckily they were busy chatting amongst themselves) and tried pushing herself away from Shivaay but his grip was too strong.

"You lost the right to call yourself my husband many years ago.....leave me!" Annika whispered pushing against Shivaay's chest.

"I didnt come here to leave you Annika." Shivaay slowly let go of Annika and brought his hands to her face. Annika held her breathe as Shivaay came closer to her until their noses touched. "I love you.....I know that I lost all my rights on you by my own mistake but I still love you alot.....please...please just listen to me."

(Ignore what they are wearing but this is the pose)

Annika stared into Shivaay's eyes, forgetting where they are, what he did...everything. As a tear rolled down her face, Shivaay gently used his thumb to wipe it away.

"Annika..." Shivaay whispered.

"Annika Ma'am." Snapping back to reality, Annika finally pushed Shivaay away from her as one of the kids called out to her.

"Yeah...Im coming." Annika cleared her throat, turned to Shivaay and glared at him, "Mr Oberoi, I dont have time to listen to you, I need to start class."

"Thats fine....I'll wait here until you are free." Shivaay replied and went to sit on the bench at the side of the room. Sighing in defeat, Annika decided to ignore Shivaay and continue class.

"Hey...lets go." Meera came back and told Alia.

"What? But what about Annika aunty and Shivaay uncle?"

"Ive handled that...now lets go, we have to go shopping with Sona."

"I really hate when you do this. Can't you tell me what the plan is?" Alia whined as the two of them sat in Meera's car.

"Ok fine....the plan is that Ma & Papa have to spend the whole night in the dance school....alone."

"But Annika aunty doesnt even want to speak to Shivaay uncle."

"I know...but Ma will have no choice, they will be trapped." Meera said with a smile.

------------------------------------------

Location: Unknown

"Bhai....tell me we are gonna kill that little b-" Faisal growled.

"Of course....she killed our brother. I wont leave her. We will kill her." Abdul replied. "But not now."

"Not now? Then when? She killed our brother, she killed Javed and the police didnt even question her...are we just gonna sit silently? Why cant we do something now?" Faisal yelled.