Chapter 31

"The msg was right here....where could it have gone?" Tej said as he swiped through his phone.

"So that means...the msg is missing from your phone too?" Shivaay asked,"Thats weird. Your phone was with you the entire time?"

"Yeah...I dont understand, how could this have happened? Who deleted the msg?" Tej replied.

"Who ever it is...was helping Bhaiyya. We should thank the person." Rudra spoke up.

"What?"

"Yeah...Papa do you know? Bhaiyya was with Annika Bhabhi ALL night....now if you hadnt gotten that msg then we would all go looking for bhaiyya and he would have gotten disturbed."

"Oohhh! Shivaay you were with Annika? Then Rudra is right, we shoukd def thank this person." Tej smiled.

"We need to know who it is to thank them na." Shivaay replied.

"Ok Shivaay,leave all this....dont you need to go to office? Dev is waiting for you downstairs." Om said. Shivaay then left the room and went downstairs where Dev was waiting for him.

------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile....

*Phonecall*

S: So now, Jai knows too.

M: Yeah Mama, I think we should put the plan on fast track. Its time for ma to meet some more family members.

S: Are you thinking what Im thinking?

M: Yep....Gauri Maasi.

S: But where?

M: Pihu told me that Maasi, Bua & Chachi were going to the mall for some work sooo....

S: So I will reach the mall with Di. Perfect! I can also meet Gauri Di after so long and Priyanka Di & Bhavya Di.

M: Great....keep me posted. Bye.

S: Ok bye.

*Phonecall Ends*

"Hey..."

"Kabir? You're out of the room again?"

"Im getting bored in my room."

"But the doctor said to rest."

"Relax Meera, Im much better and its not like Im stressed or anything.I can rest in this room too na?"

"Ok fine." Meera sighed and motioned for Kabir to sit on her bed. "sit."

"So....Meera Shivaay Singh Oberoi." Kabir said as he sat down, "You hid your identity quite well. Shivaay Uncle is the smartest person I know, and he didnt even figure it out."

"Yeah...even I didnt think I could keep it a secret this long. Mama said hiding anything from SSO is almost impossible because he is so smart but he also said that if anyone can beat his brain, it would be me, afterall Im his daughter."

------------------------------------------------

Location: Mall

"Gauri Bhabhi...Bhavya Bhabhi, how is this sherwani? Jai can wear it on the wedding day." Priyanka asked holding up a heavily detailed sherwani.

"Its nice Priyanka but its not matching with Sonali's lehenga." Gauri replied

"Oh yeah, I didnt think of that."

"Priyanka look at this, its-" Bhavya turned around to show a dress to Gauri & Priyanka but froze in her spot, ".....Annika Bhabhi..."

"What! Jiji here? Where?" Gauri & Priyanka turned around too and saw Annika across the store looking at few sarees.