Chapter 44

Later that night when everyone returned to Oberoi Mansion, Kabir pulled Meera to the side.

"What happened?" Meera looked towards their friends and saw that they hadnt even noticed and just went inside.

"Are you sleepy?"

"What? Why?"

"Just tell me, are you sleepy?" Kabir asked.

"No...not really."

"Good...me neither. Come with me." Kabir grabbed Meera's hand and started towards his car.

"Where?"

"You'll find out." Kabir took a cloth out from the back seat of his car and blindfolded Meera before making her sit in the passenger seat.

"Kabir...what are yu doing?" Meera tried to take the cloth off but Kabir held her hands down.

"Kidnapping you." He replied as he started the car .

"Oh...you are kidnapping me? That too fist asking if Im sleepy or not? What if I was sleepy?"

"Then Id kidnap you some other day. Im a very honourable kidnapper." As Meera started laughing, Kabir admired her.

"Are you staring at me?" Meera suddenly asked as she felt Kabir's gaze. Kabir looked back to the road ahead embarrased.

"What? No...im watching the road. You arent that pretty that Id get distracted from driving." Kabir lied. Knowing he was lying, Meera turned to face the direction his voice was coming from and leaned forward with a smile.

"Really? Im not pretty?"

"I-" Kabir looked towards her and realized she was really close to him. The next thing he knew, a truck came infront of him and he quicked swerved away and hit the breaks.

"What was that?" Meera asked as she held onto the dashboard.

"Sorry sorry...a truch just came infront of me." Kabir explained.

"But...you were watching the road na?" Meera asked with a smirk.

"Shut up..."Kabir mumbled and kept driving. A few moments later, the car came to a stop and Kabir helped Meera out.

"Are we here?"

"Haan...just a few more minutes" Kabir led Meera into a building and took her up to the top floor before removing the blindfold. They were inside a modern looking duplex apartment.

"Wow.....look at that view!" Meera looked out the windows and then turned back to Kabir, "Wait...who's apartment is this"

"I dont know..." Kabir shrugged, "JI just barged into the first apartment I found."

"Haha...very funny."

"I know."

"Kabir..."

"Its mine....my parents last gift to me." Kabir explained.

"But I thought you were a small child? When they-"

"Yeah....but but my parents loved planning for the future. They had bought this place to give to me on my 18th birthday."

"So....why did you bring me here?" Meera looked at Kabir curiously.

"Because, Ive had many girlfriends, and for them I do the usual, dinner, movies etc...etc." Kabir replied and then walked closer to her, "But you are not like them. Special place for a special girl. Restaurants and movies are crowded...here, its just you and me."