Epilogue

Shivaay was talking on his phone when Anika came into the room and looked at him lovingly. As Shivaay ended the call, she walked up behind and wrapped her arms around, startling him.

"Anika? Whaat happened? Feeling lots of love for your husband today?" Shivaay turned to face her & raised his eyebrows.

"Haan...I am. I am so happy that you agreed." Anika replied.

"I had to, Kabir really loves our daughter....lekin ek baat batao, how did you have so much trust in Kabir? I mean, you dont even know him for that long."

"Its not about knowing, its about understanding. And I understood....that Kabir is the best for Meera, nobody can love Meera as much as him. Aur phir Meera is also a very intelligent girl na? She knows how to pick the right person.."

"Of course...she gets that from me." Shivaay boasted.

"Haan Haan...and she got being a dramaqueen from me....right?" Anika gave him saracastic smile.

"Oh...Meera alraedy told you?"

."Anyways...its a good thing everything got solved....I was sure you would agree soon."

"Acha...you were sure?"

"Haan."

"But I thought I was very stubborn hai na?" Shivaay said, repeating what Anika had told OmRu earlier. "And I dont listen to anything you say?"

"Main...woh...main..." Anika gulped as she realized Shivaay heard her complaining.

"Tum...woh..tum...what?" Shivaay smirked and cornered Anika. Shivaay leaned forward and Anika just backed up as much as she could. "Good to see I can still make you nervous."

"Im not nervous." Anika whispered.

"Then why are you backing up?"

"Someone will come in!"

"Anika...this is our room."

"Ma! Aapko- OH!" Meera walked in and saw Shivaay standing really close to Anika, leaning toward her face. She closed her eyes and turned around laughing. "I didnt see anything!"

"See!" Anika said pushing Shivaay away from her.

"Meera you....can turn back. Nothing is happening." Shivaay said.

"Ok...if you say so.." Meera replied in a teasing voice. Shivaay turned to Anika and kissed her on her cheeks making her eyes go wide in surprise.

 Shivaay turned to Anika and kissed her on her cheeks making her eyes go wide in surprise

"Shivaay!" Anika gasped looking between Shivaay and Meera.

"Kya? Meera is teasing us eitherway. At least now she has an actual reason." Shivaay told Anika then faced Meera, "Continue..."

After he left the room Meera chuckled and hugged a super embarassed Anika. "Aww! You two are just too cute! Adorable!"

"Acha woh sab chod...you tell me, you are happy right?" Anika asked, changing the subject."

"Haan Ma...Im very happy." Meera replied, "You know, when I was a kid and I didnt know about Papa....even then I just knew that soemthing was missing in my life. I mean dont get me wrong Mumma. I love you alot, and I know you tried your best to fill both roles as a mom and dad in my life. Still...have a complete happy family was my childhood dream....and it finally came true. Saath saath, I also got Kabir...you know that fairytale wala love? It feels like that when Im with him."

"Meri bachi...is all grown up hai na?" Anika looked at Meera emotionally. "Now Ill have to think about your wedding."

"Oh come on Ma, Papa gave permission to fall in love with difficulty. You really think he will let me get married that easily? Aur vaise bhi, we dont plan on getting married so soon."

*********
1 Year Later...

Two mandaps are decorated in red & pink flowers with golden curtains. Guests were talking about the grandness of the whole thing. One mandap had Dev all dressed up as a groom while the second mandap had Kabir sitting there. The boys kept looking towards the entrance, waiting for their respective brides to come. After awhile, the pandit called for the brides. Krishna & Sona entered with Alia & Meera.

 Krishna & Sona entered with Alia & Meera

(Alia & Dev's look)

(Meera & Kabir's Look)

Anika & Nandini walked to their daughters and hugged them. Both girls were taken to their mandaps and they sat down beside their grooms.

"Toh...ready to become a Rockstar's wife?" Kabir whispered.

"Only if you are ready to be a businesswoman's husband." Meera whispered back. Kabir smiled to himself and shook his head. "What?"

'"There was a time when I didnt think Id even ever fall in love. And now here I am, getting married....and this, is the best day of my life." Kabir leaned towards Meera and whispered, "I love you Meera."

"Good." Meera whispered back with a smirk. Kabir gave her a look making Meera chuckle, "I love you too Kabir."

"Good." Kabir said, copying Meera. Shivaay & Anika stood with their family & friends, watching their kids getting married. Getting emotional, Anika wrapped her arms around one of Shivaay's arms and rested her head on his shoulder.

"Shivaay..."

"Hmm....bolo Anika."

"I cant believe, My small little girl is getting married. You know, when I found out I was pregnant....the first thought in my mind is that, Im carrying the proof of our love....I wanted to tell you before everyone but after everything that happened....I had decided that I would never tell you about Meera. Par dekho, she is the one who reunited us." Anika said, with tears of happiness in her eyes.

"And today she got her love too."

~THE END