Chapter 5

Location: Mumbai Airport

Two girls stepped out of the airport with their luggage.

"Wow!" I can't believe we are finally in Mumbai!" Alia squealed excited making a few people stare.

Alia's Outfit Below:

"Alia....we have been to London before...this is just Mumbai." Meera tried to calm her friend down.

"Yeah Yeah I know, we have been to London, and America, even Singapore........ but never Mumbai right?" Alia replied, "You know, my parents used to live here before... then they met, fell in love, got married and moved to Dehli....THEN I was born. So they have soooo many memories of this place but I have never been here. I can't wait to visit all the places and roam around."

"Ok you do that but first we have work to do. Lets cross the road, I dont think we will get a taxi from here."

Meera's Outfit Below:

As the girls cross the road an expensive black sports car zooms past and splashes the girls with mud

"Aah!" Alia & Meera both screamed.

"Are you blind! Can't you even drive, Idiot!?" Meera yelled. The car stopped and a tall man stepped out wearing a white tshirt, a brown leather jacket and ripped jeans.

"Oh great...now he's coming here. I told you na, one day your anger will get us killed....today is that day."

"Shut up dramaqueen!" Meera whispered as the man walked towards thm

"What did you say? Idiot? Did you really just call me an idiot?" The man asked.

"Wait...are you talking to us?" Meera looked around dramatically then glared at the man, "So we aren't invisible. Then why can't you watch where you are driving? Look what you did to our clothes!"

"Who cares about your clothes? I can do whatever I want....cause I am Rockstar K.K, did you hear? I.....am.....a...celebrity." The man smirked expecting the girls to immediately apologize and ask him to autograph their arms or chest like all the other girls do. Instead Alia and Meera just stared at him blankly.

"So? What should I do, worship you?" Meera scoffed shocking K.K. "If you are Rockstar K.K then I am also Meera, if you can do whatever you want then I can also do... whatever..... I..... want. You should just shut up and admit your mistake cause trust me, you dont even want to know.....what I will do." 

K.K looked at Meera up and down and then burst out laughing causing a crowd to gather.

"You?" He asked between laughs," What can you possibly do? Have you seen your size? You are just a little girl... I can pick you up with one arm!"

Meera clenched her fists and took a deep breath with her eyes closed trying to calm down a bit. "Fine....whatever is gonna happen now, is not my fault. You literally asked for it yourself. Now I'll show you what this...little girl can do."

"Meera...don't." Alia warned as she knew that her furious friend was about to do something crazy. Meera walked a few steps, picked up a large rock and threw it with all her strength at his car completely shattering the back window.

"WHAT THE HELL!" K.K yelled, "What did you just do! Do you have any idea how expensive that is? Who's gonna pay for the damages...your dad?"

"HEY!" Meera pointed her finger at him, "Don't you dare talk to me like that."

"So what should I do, worship you?" The rockstar mimiced what Meera had said earlier. "You broke my car window!"

"You wanted to see what I could do, so I showed you. As for the damages....here." Meera took out her checkbook, ripped out a blank check and slapped it against his chest. "Whatever the cost is....just fill it in."

The man opened and closed his mouth a couple of times not sure what to say anymore. Meera glared at him one more time then turned away flipping her hair over her shoulder and sat in a taxi with Alia.

"What the bloody hell" He finally managed to say staring at the check in his hands, "Who does this crazy girl thinks she is?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Who does this rude rockstar think he is?" Meera yelled in the backseat of the taxi making the driver look back in concern.

"Bhaiyaji, you pls concentrate on the road. Nothing happened here." Alia told the driver then turned back to Meera, "Calm down Meera, chill."

"I cannot believe the first this I had to do after coming to Mumbai is deal with him! I mean, it was his fault and what did he say? Im a celebrity...a rockstar. Rockstar my foot....I've heard his songs they arent even that amazing."

"Meera, just let it go na? You broke his car too." Alia said earning a glare from Meera.

"Who's side are you on?"

"Yours...always yours but....I'm just saying, he was rude and you broke his car. Lets just call it even. Its not like you have to see him everyday...chances are we will never see him again."

"You're right. I have more important things to worry about. When is the meeting?"

"Today...in a few hours. First lets go get freshened up though."

Meanwhile at Oberoi mansion, Dev & Shivay were getting ready to go to office.

"Dev, we have that meeting with AGC right?" Shivaay asked as they walked down the stairs.

"Yes Bade Papa. They will meet us at Oberoi Industries."

"Why in the office? We could go pick them up from the airport."

"I offered Bade Papa but they refuse. They said they will meet us straight in the office."

"I see...Khanna!" Shivaay called out for his most trusted and loyal right hand man.

"Yes, sirji." A big man came upto Shivaay.

"What did you find out?"

"Sirji, 5 years ago a 20 year old girl, Meera started AGC in the back room of a cafe and today she brought her company to this heights by herself. She is the same age as Dev sir. And her educational background is pretty good too. At the age of 8 she corrected one of the teachers of a higher grade during a competition and the principal made her skip a grade."

"Wow! Bade papa, that's impressive..right?" Dev asked and Shivaay nodded very impressed by this girl.

"And family?"

"She has a small family Sirji, just a mom, uncle, aunt and younger sister. I couldnt find too much information on them. Meera usually keeps her personal life private."

"This is enough information. Good Job Khanna." Shivaay turned to Dev, "Lets go to office now."

*Hey Readers, hope you like my story, pls keep commenting and let me know what you think.