Chapter 9

The next morning Meera woke up early like she always does and went out to go jogging. While the everyone else in Oberoi Mansion slowly started waking up.

"Arre Alia....Didn't Meera wake up yet?" Bhavya asked as she saw Alia come downstairs.

"Meera woke up early in the morining Aunty, she just went for jogging."

"Oh ok, I'm just preparing breakfast, call her."

A while later Meer came back to the Oberoi Mansion and walked up to the breakfast table where some of the family members were sitting.

"Goodmorning." Meera smiled.

"Goodmorning," Shivaay replied, "I heard you woke up early and went fro jogging? Good, at least somebody wakes up early like me."

"Bhaiyya, you wake up early and do work, she went for jogging....there is still a difference." Rudra spoke up.

"Actually I do work while jogging...I check important emails on my phone." Meera replied.

"Lo, she is bhaiyya...with a twist." Rudra joked making everyone laugh.

"Goodmorning Oberoi Family." A guys voice greeted everyone from behind. Meera turned around only to come face to face with Kabir.

"YOU!" They both yelled at the same time. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?"

"One sec, you two know each other?" Dev asked. He had come down with Kabir.

"Yeah, she is completely crazy!." Kabir replied.

"I'm crazy? Well you know what you are? Rude!"

"Woah...wait. Im confused, you two have met before?" Dev asked.

"Yeah, first time we met...she broke my car window!"

"You deserved that." Meera sarcastically smiled.

"She broke your car?" Rudra asked laughing. Shivaay and everyone else were remembering the first meeting of Anika and Shivaay when Anika had also broken Shivaay's car.

"Rudra uncle, its not funny. And what is she doing here?"

"She is our new Business Partner and she will be staying with us as long as she is in India." Dev replied then turned to Meera, "And Meera, This is my childhood friend, Kabir....he lives with us."

"WHAT!" Both Kabir looked at each other and yelled.

"Kabir dude...thats enough." Dev somehow took kabir away while Alia calmed Meera down. The rest of the family were quite entertained by their arguement as it reminded them of Shivaay & Anika's moments.

"I'm sorry." Meera apologised for her behaviour and then sat down to eat breakfast. At that moment Pihu & Ishaan came down.

"Arre Meera, This is my daughter Pihu, and this is Ishaan, Rudra & Bhavya's son." Om introduced them, "Pihu, Ishaan this is Meera & Alia. They will be staying with us."

"Hi Meera Didi." Pihu replied, "Sorry, its not a problem if I call you Didi right?"

"Why would I have a problem? Of course You can call me Didi." Meera smiled.

"Then I'll call you Didi too!" Ishaan said excitedly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Alia....we have two goals. One... find the person in Oberoi Industries who wants to destroy the company. And two, what happened between Ma & Papa 25 year ago."