Chapter 38

Location: Unknown

"Faisal?....Fasial?" Abdul was looking around the house looking for his brother when he came running in panting. "Faisal...tu bahar gaya tha?"

"B..B..B-Bhai..." Faisal stammered looking down.

"What did you do?" Abdul asked knowing his brother well.

"I tried to kill that girl"

"Tried?"

"That guy...the rockstar, I dont know where he came from and he saved her."

"Hmmm....What did I say? Dont do anything. Whenever Svetlana Ma'am and Saumya ma'am lets us, only then will we go outside. And what did you do? You went and attacked without thinking. Exactly what I told you NOT to do. And the result? The girl is still alive....and you could have been caught!" Abdul yelled. He then turned on a police scanner that they had stolen.

"Suspect last seen in a taxi going north....He was wearing a back hoodie, ripped light blue jeans and white sneakers."

Faisal looked down at what he was wearing and then looked back at his angry brother.

" You were SEEN you idiot!" Abdul grabbed Faisal's collar and pulled him closer agressively. "Next time....you better do what I tell you. I will take revenge for Javed's death...but if you get caught, I wont save you."

"Yes Bhai...Sorry Bhai." Faisal apologised. Abdul let him go pushing him back a bit as he walked away.

----------------------------------

Location: Hospital

"Doctor....How is Dadi?" Shivaay asked as the doctor came out. Om, Rudra, Gauri Bhavya, Anika, Tej & Shakti stood behind him. The others stayed behind at Oberoi Mansion.

"Well she had a mild heart attack." The doctor replied.

"Oh God!..a heart attack?" Gauri gasped with tears. Anika & Bhavya were also equally shocked and worried.

"Luckily you brought her here in time. She is stable now, infact she is awake. I will prescribe some medicine and I suggest that you dont let her get too stressed or worried. Try to keep her happy."

"Yes doctor, thank you. We will take care of that." Tej replied as everyone looked relieved.

"Anyways...who is Anika?" The doctor asked.

"I am Anika." Anika said wiping her tears.

"Well the moment she woke up, Mrs Oberoi said your name. She wants to talk to you."

Slowly, Anika entered the hospital room where Dadi was laying. Hearing the door open, Dadi looked and held her hand out to Anika.

"Anika Puttar." Dadi softly called out.

"Dadi!" Anika ran to Dadi and hugged her crying, "You scared us all."

"Anika....if I ask for something, will you agree?" Dadi asked.

"You are my Dadi, why will you ask? Just tell me what you want, and Ill do it." Anika replied. Dadi looked at Anika and then towards the window where everyone was standing. Although they were standing outside of the room, the door was open so they could hear everything.

"Anika Puttar, " Dadi lovingly caressed Anika's face and held her hand, "I want, you and Meera...to live in Oberoi Mansion."

Shocked at Dadi's request, Anika let go of her hand and stood up.

"Anika....I know, what Billu did was wrong. You hav every right to be angry but... there are other people in that house na? People who love you alot, this family, this house is incomplete without you. You are the elder bahu of this family."