Chapter 16- Animal

Ethan's p.o.v

We all gasp as we feel the pressure of fear coming from one of our pack mates. Will screams out in pain, his wolf clawing the ground as he screams again.

I quickly rush over placing my hand on his warm fur, "Will! What is it?"
Will's horror filled eyes catch mine as he whispers, "Linda...."

-------
Kate's p.o.v

I carefully watch the scene that was 50 feet below(I was in a tree). Linda whimpering as Sheila, the pure white wolf , circled her on the field. Fairies could not use their magic inside school unless in magic class so Linda was powerless.

Anna, the leopard, was pinned down by the massive wolf of Hunter. The boys of my pack were nowhere to be seen. Daniel was quietly watching in the shadows as Anna snarled and tried to fight back. The werewolf pack who chased us was surrounding the whole scene. I glare, feeling my scar start to tingle. My eyes were piercing blue as my animal side kept taking over more and more of my body. I don't know what I am, and that was what was scaring me not to jump yet.

Athena whispers next to me, "What's the plan?"
I growl as Linda shrieks as Sheila lunges slightly before going back to her circling. Linda was sobbing so loud I could hear her from the large pine tree I was perched in.

"We need to separate the girls from the pack, get them into two groups. I'll take care of the pack."

Athena eyes me, "You sure Kate?"
I nod my head, "I know I don't know what I am, but I know I am strong."
Athena nods, her eyes traveling back to the scene.
"When do we attack?"
I purse my lips, listening to the scene below.

Daniel scans the trees before finally looking at Sheila, "Break her bones....we must lure Kate at all costs."
"NOW!" I roar out as Sheila tense to attack.

I scream out as I jump off the branch, falling toward the ground. Everyone's eyes snap to my falling figure as I fell to my death.

Wait, WHAT AM I DOING?!! Jumping off a 50 foot tree?!

Sheila lunges grabbing Linda's arm with her sharp teeth as Linda screams in pain. Shelia has an evil smile plastered on her lips as I fell. Athena shouts from above, "KATE YOU IDIOT!"

The ground came closer, and my fear started to rise. My breath became panicky and I couldn't breath from the cold air batting my face.
Then, peace took hold of my mind. Instantly my animal took over my body, allowing strength and speed to enter. Then, my scar explodes surrounding my body in an icy feeling. That's when it started.

A weird tingling took over my whole body. My lips grew outward curving into a sharp snout with many fangs. My head was pushed down and stretched out as my legs and arms grew longer, both being the same length and bulging with muscle. My nails grew out to be curled claws. My body stretched out, becoming sleek and narrow as my skin hardened. The tail bone grew out becoming a spiked tail. From my shoulders sprouted two huge wings. They looked like bat wings, bones holding them then flaps of skin in-between. My skin slowly changes in color, becoming silver and transforming into scales. My eyes become sharper and all my senses intensify.

I roar, snapping out my wings as the ground came dangerously close. The wolves whine out in fear at what I have become.

The feel a heat come out of my throat and I open my mouth to release it, flames explode from my mouth, covering the field in an icy blue flame.
I gasp, quickly looking down at my giant body. I was a SILVER DRAGON!

I throw my head up, roaring into the sky in happiness. The werewolves quickly scramble away leaving Sheila looking petrified on the field as her snout still held Linda's arm.

I roar again, loving the feeling of the wind through my scales. The freedom, the wind, the speed! It was amazing! I sharply close my wings against myself tilting toward the ground.

The wind whistled as I dived down. I snap them back out to slow down my fall as I land onto the ground with a 'THUMP'!
I growl, coming closer to Sheila. She was only a little smaller than me. She was about horse-sized, while I was slightly bigger.

She growls, releasing unconscious Lina from her snout, snarling, "Who are you!?"
I growl, beginning to circle her, my long tail allowing me to make tight curves, my body radiated with power, and she felt it.
"I'm so surprised you don't recognize me, sister!" I hiss, my forked tongue snaking between my fangs and sharp teeth.
She growls, "Likely story!"

My eyes spark slightly as I feel my throat heat again, "You don't have to believe it!"
I roar, pouncing over the passed-out body of Linda and ontop of Sheila.

She howls back, attacking me. Her snout closes on my leg. Her teeth slip off my scales, unable to puncture me and I am released. I growl again grabbing her throat between my own teeth and slamming her into the side of the school.

She whimpers out in pain before passing out. My tail swooshes behind me, waiting to make sure she doesn't get back up. I finally notice the crowd around us. I instantly go into defensive mode, circling around the body of Linda; growling dangerously.

Anna gallops over, her leopard body allowing her to quickly come near.
A wolf whines and I instantly snap my body around toward the sound, allowing Anna to tend to Linda. The wolf takes a step closer, clearly in worry.

I growl, snapping my teeth and the wolf takes a step back. I don't trust wolves just yet. His front two paws pawing at the ground in worry. He runs around and I follow him until he stops next three amazing other creatures.

There was a massive lion with silky black hair, Léo, the wolf, which I am now guessing is Will. Then there was two absolutely gorgeous mythical creatures. A powerful horse stood on the left. It's skin a greenish-blue and its wild hair that was pure water. The water mane billowed behind it as if it really was hair. I growl, feeling my icy flames in my throat. The horse neighs and throws it head back, keeping its distance.

My eyes travel to the right. In-front of me stood a handsome raven-scaled beast, another dragon. It's pitch black scales giving it a radiant vide. The purple eyes gave contrast to the dragons powerful body. I snarl, noticing how me and is other dragon were complete opposites, even though this other dragon is slightly bigger than me.

We both tense and flash our fangs, with our tails swooshing behind us.

I roar spreading my wings to the sides. The dragon in-front of my takes a step back, confusion spreading through its eyes before anger takes over him again. I look at my wings quickly and take my own little step back in surprise. Both my wings had my exact scar design!

The dragon opens his own wings, roaring, a sign that the fight is about to begin.
Athena yells from across the field, finally getting off the tree. She was panting and stopped both of us, "ETHAN! KATE! Don't fight each other!" She screams.

The dragon's and my eyes catch. Ethan speaks in my head, surprise flickering over his dragon features, "Kate?"

Well fuck...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone! I hope you enjoyed this interesting chapter. It took a lot of time, and personally, there were some plots twists that I wasn't even expecting, but hey, once I write..... my imagination takes over.

Anyway, I would love it if you guys comment, but thanks for reading! It means a lot!

Next update: 2/7/15