Chapter 27- The Capture

"Click clack!" Goes my nerf gun as us girls prepare for war. All of us were in dark camo outfits that where tight, flexible, and full of pockets. We were locked and loaded. Our pockets were filled with knives, nerf bullets and guns, gas bombs, and all sorts of other trinkets. Our outfits, luckily, don't get shredded when we transformed, so we also have that up our sleeves.

"Alright ladies, we ready to take the boys down?" I ask, my loaded gun on leaning against my hip as I place the bow over my head and onto my shoulders.

Linda, Athena, and Anna all grinned. All of them had the same outfits with high pony tails and all were full of toy weapons.
I press play on the phone. The sounds of giggles and gossip took over the room as I shut off the lights and only turned on the bathroom light.

We overheard a little birdy telling us that the boys think we are having a make-up party to amaze the boys with our looks. Ha! How surprised they are going to be!

I give the hand signal and the girls and I go to our hiding places around the small room. The boys' territory is the deep forest and the girls' territory was the house. The equal territory was the forest area between the two territories, or the forest around the house.

I sense the boys coming through my mate bond and I grin. I lock my gun into place and catch eyes with all my girlfriends.
"It's time!" I mouth out.

The door creeps open and the first dark covered person walks in. The another, then another, and finally the last one.

Their hushed whispers were loud and clear in the silence of the room. My eyes catch the ones of my teammates. With a quick nod, we silently scurry around the furniture, getting closer to the figures. My head turned sideways as my dragon vision caused the room to glow green with night vision.

The three figures were sulking near the bathroom door where the light was on the the giggling from the phone was heard. But, they don't know it's coming from the phone...

A firm but warm hand suddenly snaps around my mouth, hiding my squeal of surprise.
"Sshhh little runner," a deep husky voice whispers in my ear as their other arm is now wrapped around my body tightly, "Don't want to give away to your team that I'm not at the door, now do we?"

A low growl rumbles from my throat as Ethan gives a low chuckle, still holding me prisoner in the darkness of the room.
My finger tips crawl toward my belt though my arms were still tightly held in place.

My eyes widen as I see the three dark figures multiple into six. Freak! They brought manikins!
Ethan whispers huskily in my ear as the boys start to sneak around, crawling to the girls, "your team mates won't even see them coming, since you are not there to warn then.

My hands grasp tightly the smoke bomb as I give a growl.
"Now you get to watch your team be abducted, love."
"Ow!" Shouts Ethan as I bite him, making his grasp release on me.

"Girls look out!" I scream as I unpin the bomb, throwing it on the ground. Instantly the room fills with the white smoke. The girls all had their masks on and were silently creeping out as the boys were in a coughing fit on the floor. The smoke isn't toxic or anything, the just blinds the enemy for a second and it will blind you too if you do not have the proper mask.

I jump out of Ethan's arms and run for the door. Made it! My feet take me into the forest, the neutral territory as I meet up with the rest of my gals.
"What happened?" Asks Athena, panting for we leaned against the tree.
"Eth--.... Ethan..... Wasn't part of the group of shadows we saw come in...." I wheeze. "They came in then places manikins to trick you guys. Ethan held me tight so I could scream...."

Anna smirks before wiggling her eyebrows, "You mean so you couldn't moan?"
My jaw drops, "Ew no! He said no sexual contact!"

"He is a bad boy and rule breaker...." Athena chuckles.
I give her playfully glare before we burst into laughter.
"Alright ladies!" Anna says happily to bring our attention back, "how are we going to get the boys back?"

But before any of us can usher a word, hoodied-men jump from the bushes and quickly cover our mouths with duck and quickly take us down.

"Come on, little dragon, time to see your daddy."