Epilogue

Well, Mythical Academy has finally come to an end. I highly doubt that I will make a book two. To tell you the truth, I am so amazed by the amount of people who actually read this book, and to all the readers: Thank you so much! It meant so much to me to know my own world can be given to some of you amazing people. 

Again, thank you. But if you like.... My newest story is up and I would greatly appreciate it if you could check it out. It is called Alpha's Princess. Its got the same mythical flow as this story, but a little more fighting and kicking butt!

Here is a preview:

Once upon a time, there lived a poor little girl in the dirty streets of the human world. With her parents gone and her having to survive alone, she became strong and stiff. As the little girl grew older, she learned dark secret of heart-break, forever sealing her heart in a wall of steel. From that day forward she decided never to want to love again. With her heart set, she became one of the best thieves around, cold-hearted and smart. She went by the code name "Nightstrike". Nobody knew who this thief was, or how to stop them. She was as fast as lightning and left without a trace when morning came. However, one day she was finally caged.

Her jail was those crystal green eyes and light blonde hair. With one flash of that dazzling smile she bowed down, her steel heart broken by the man. The man was captivated by this poor little thief and his heart fell for her.The two ran off together, never wanting to stop staring into each other's love struck eyes, and not caring about the world. The girl forever knew that he was only hers and he knew that she was only his. Then they lived happily ever after.

Except, that's not how the story went. That 'happily ever after' never happened. Actually, everything in the last two paragraphs never happened.

My name is Syrina. I am NightStrike and I have entered the largest pack in the world.

My cousin, my mortal enemy. My heart, stone. But my fighting spirit, burning with desire.

With the brink of war of rogues and power-hungry men versus pure and powerful mythicals, my story has just begun. And my knives, have yet to strike...

----------------------------------

"Daddy! Daddy! Daddy! Mommy! Mommy! Mommy!" A little bundle of job hops around our bed.

Ethan sighs with happiness, still holding me around my waist. He nuzzles his face into my neck, sighing with happiness. It's been six years since the war. The wedding was the month right after the war. Life has never been better.

"Hey Princess, it's New Years morning," he whispers huskily into my ear before kissing the bite on my neck that claimed me as his. I smile slightly, my eyes still closed.

"I know love. The little product of our love jumping on my legs told me so." Yesterday's party was really crazy, and we were still asleep. Everyone from the mythical kingdom, our kingdom, came to the castle to party. Afterwards, we all went home. We were the last ones for we had to clean up, then we went pack to the pack house.

I feel something squirm between Ethan's and my body. My eyes open and I flip around to find my beautiful four year old daughter, Catelyn, looking at me with bright blue eyes. "Good morning mommy!" She giggles. I pull her into me, hugging her tightly and kissing the top of her dark brown hair.
"Good morning angel." I whisper.
She snuggles into me before looking up at me, "We get to open presents this morning right?"
I smile. "That's right love, that is if daddy lets us."
Catelyn turns, looking towards Ethan, "Can we open the presents daddy?" She asks so innocently. Ethan was now propelled up on his elbow. He purses his lips, "Hmm.... Let me think about it."