Chapter 9- Cooking Relationships

Kate's p.o.v

I stretch out across the silky bed, my eyes still not opening from the great night I had. God, magic class did wear me out.

Hold up. I'm in a bed?!?

I shriek slightly as I roll off the unfamiliar bed. Gasping as the air gets knocked out of my lungs as my back meets the floor. I freeze, the darkness of the room enveloping me.

"Kate?" Asks an amused voice.

I don't respond, freezing in fear.

"Kate I know it's you. You are the only one that even enters this room. That, and your heartbeat is really loud." The amused voice continues.

I gulp, no it's not! Stupid heart! Stop beating so fast!

The voice sighs before I hear a body shuffle on the bed that I was just in. Wait, where am I anyway?

"Ah!" I screech as Ethan's head pops up from the bed. "Thud!" My head smashes against the table next to the bed. Fuuu.....

I hiss in pain as I grasp the backside on my head; it sizzling with pain.

My memory comes back: I'm at the pack house. I look down at my body, still clothed. Thank god, otherwise I would have shredded someone.

Ethan smirks, "Bravo runner,"

I roll my eyes, standing up, "Not my fault I thought you were some rapist or drunk dude that brought me into his bed."

Ethan smirk deepens, "How are you sure? Maybe I am a drunk dude that brought you into his bed....."

I scoff, "Ya, sure..."

Ethan opens his mouth to make a remark but I interrupt him, "Imma go change," I say, waving my hand behind me as I storm my way to the dark wood door that lead to my room. My head still stung.

Slamming the door, I lean against it. What even happened last night?

I shake my head, I don't want to even know. Going through my closet, I realize I don't have anything to wear. Well, it's not like I could afford to carry or even buy anything else.

I sigh, grabbing my only other shirt and pair of jeans and throwing them on the bed. Slipping out of my current clothes, I quickly change into my other pair.

I throw my hair into a messy pony-tail before storming out of my room.

My jaw drops.

In front of my stood Ethan, shirtless. I feel my cheeks heat as he catches my eyes, slipping on his shirt. He had toned muscles and a nice 6 pack with everything else included.

"Enjoying the view?" He smirks, finishing pulling down his shirt over his head.

I turn away, blushing deeply. I then feel my animal side give me courage. I raise my head up to meet Ethan's eyes and smirk, "Well of course..."

He hesitates, confusion holding his face, "W-what?"

I smirk before walking up to him, swaying my hips slightly. He freezes, gulping, as I stop in front of him.

I lean up, as if I am about to go for a kiss before whispering, "I got you, blood-sucker...."

I gentle allow my hand to travel down his chest, smirking at his shaky reaction, "I got you, and I will always get my revenge...."

I lean in closer, kissing his cheek, before rapidly pulling away, leaving poor Ethan completely stuck in confusion and regret. He looks at me with pleading eyes to continue but I smirk, giving him a hint.