Announcement: Living Characters

Before I go further which I have not done in a long while for which I am deeply regretful, I should take this opportunity to bring to light some amazing people who have kept the story alive for me when I myself let it drown under my busy schedules and other unforeseen events keeping me away from it.

@Golden_Cloak  as Karna

@BetsMD as Draupadi

@vampressXXX  as Drupad

@nerd_positive as the secret garden of Karna and Draupadi and also Arjun and of course Gandhari!

@HimajaMajumdar as Yudhistira and also Ananya (that opened up a lot of possibilities *winks*)

@DrKanu as Devika

@Garima_1 as Dhristyadyumna 

I am always in awe of the beautiful near perfect as well as fun roleplays they do and speaking very honestly had it not been for them acting out the scenes and characters I would not have been able to progress much in the upcoming chapter.

Despite me keeping notes of my ideas, it is hard to revive the feeling attached to them but these lovely individuals dedicate their time to this story in their thrilling role plays for the book, it makes me relive the emotions again! 

And it truly touches me and I am genuinely always much grateful to you all! *loads of hearts*

Now I better hurry to the document containing the next chapter before I get more brickbats for not updating!!:D:P:D

For some reason I am unable to tag here so I will mention in an inline comment!:D:D