Twin Drama (9)

Well, It's been a while lol nearly a month since I last uploaded actually and for that I apologise. Here is chapter 9, I tried to make it as long as possible without going too off track so I hope it's alright :) 

Rae 'Rae x

_____________________________________________________________________________

Alejandro’s POV

I looked at Anastasia as she turned around to show me what she looked like in her dress and my mouth just dropped open in shock and awe. She borrowed one of my sister’s dresses for the presentation tonight seeing as she had no clothes at my house that were suitable enough for tonight so luckily Anna was near enough the same size as my sister so it was no problem,

“Alejandro!”

I looked at Anna, “Yes?”

“I called your name 3 times, you okay?”

I nodded, “Yeah I’m okay, you just look so beautiful”

She blushed, “Thank you”

I stood up and grabbed her waist, pulling her closer to me,

“I love you”

She smiled, “I know, you keep telling me but I love you too”

“I keep telling you so that you’ll always know that I love you, you’ll never have to doubt it, I could never hurt you intentionally and I apologise in advance if I ever do but I’m going to make sure that I never do”

She placed her hand on my cheek and I sighed contently at her soft touch,

“I know you’d never hurt me Ali but sometimes things happen and you can’t change it”

“I know but I can prevent it from happening, you do trust me right?”

I said this with a bit of nervousness because I knew that if she didn’t trust me, I wouldn’t know what to do,

“Of course I trust you baby I’m just saying”

I let out a sigh on relief, “Thank God”

She smiled and ran her hand down my chest, “You look very handsome by the way”

I smiled, “Why thank you my little vixen”

“I’ve weirdly come to like that pet name”

I chuckled, “I knew it would grow on you eventually, I’ve never given anyone a nickname before”

She looked at me confused, “Why did you give me one then?”

“Because you were, I think the word would be, feisty and defensive I love that about you so that was the first thing that came into my head”

“I wasn’t defensive”

I raised an eyebrow at her, “Not defensive? You did karate on Lawrence and tried to make me apologise to you for you accidentally running into me”

“You know what I don’t get about that?”

“What?”

“I remember you whisper the word mate but why did you still talk to me the way you did?”

I ran a hand through my hair, “Because everyone was there and I was still in shock, I just kept up with my image”

“So you cared more about your image then how it would’ve made me feel?”

“I’m ashamed to say that yes I did but then I realised what I did and that’s why later on I tried to get to know you but you kept pushing me away”