Twin Drama (15)

The amount of assignments and homework I have for sixth form right now is absolutely ridiculous, I can't even say that the next update will be soon because it probably won't be but I'll try and make up for that in length of the chapter like I did for this one :)

Enjoy!

Rae 'Rae x

_________________________________________________________________________

Alejandro's POV

We currently back in school in the middle of Psychology and I looked over at Anna and sighed. She was just looking down at the table which is what she's been doing all lesson. Ever since what happened with Alpha Weston 2 days ago, she hasn't been the same. Whenever I ask her if she's okay she just brushes me off, when I hug her she doesn't return the favour, even when I say that I love her, she doesn't say it back. I have a feeling that she's gradually falling out of love with me because of what happened. I feel so guilty for letting that happen and I thought we were okay but obviously not.

The bell rang signalling the end of the lesson and the beginning of lunch so I stood up and walked over to Anastasia, taking her hand in mine and dragging her out of the classroom, I needed to talk to her and I needed to do it now,

"Alejandro, the canteen is the other way"

Oh yeah, she has started calling me by my full name now as well, something I was not happy about,

"I know, I need to talk to you"

She didn't say anything else so I continued to lead her to the backfield, I knew it would empty; it wasn't exactly one of the warmest days today so luckily, everyone was inside.

I stopped walking once we got far enough and let go of her hand so that I could turn to face her,

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing"

I ran a hand through my hair, "You're lying, I know you are, just please, tell me what's wrong, I mean, you've stopped talking to me, do you not love me anymore? Is that it?"

She looked at me shocked with hurt in her eyes, "How can you even say that to me? How can you ask that to my face?"

"What do you expect me to say Anastasia? You haven't talked to me, you haven't hugged me, you haven't kissed me, you haven't even said that you love me!"

She sighed, "Me being around is just causing trouble to you and your pack, I think it's best we just distance ourselves from each other"

I growled at her, "No! I don't care what you think; there is no way I'm letting you get away from me! I've told you once so I'll tell you again. You are my life, without you I have nothing! Do you not see that? Do you not see how much I love you?! I would die for you Anastasia and I just can't believe you're willing to throw away our relationship!"

I punched the wall next to me in anger and I could feel my eyes change back and forth from red to normal, I was just so angry that she was willing to just chuck away our relationship so easily like it meant nothing to her!

I could feel my wolf threatening to come out as I started shaking, fighting him from coming out, I couldn't risk anyone seeing.

Just when I thought I was going to shift on the spot, Anna pressed her lips against mine and my wolf retreated almost immediately so I stopped shaking. She wrapped her arms around my neck but I couldn't bring myself to hold her because I was still angry and I needed her to explain herself so I pulled away from her,

"One kiss does not take back what you said"

"I know but after what happened can you blame me for thinking that?"