Twin Drama (18)

It's been a while but it's half term now so I have a bit of free time even though I still got 2 more exams next week :(

Rae 'Rae x

_____________________________________________________________________________

Anastasia’s POV

*2 days later*

I have to say that training has been going really well. Everyone has managed to grasp the hand to hand combat really quickly and have been able to apply them in fights really efficiently and I felt quite proud not only at the fact that they managed to learn it that fast but also at the fact that I managed to teach it to them.

Me and Ali had another ‘demonstration’ fight but I knew that Ali just wanted to get payback for me winning the first time. At first I had the upper hand but then he was able to calculate my moves and turn them against me to actually win the fight. He was happy to say the least and I didn’t mind that he won because now we were even; I just had to make sure that I won the next fight.

Yesterday Ali bought me a Porsche. The thing is, he woke me up from my sleep and morning person or not, I wasn’t happy to put it simply. He said that I would be happy when I saw his surprise so reluctantly I followed him and long behold, there was my Porsche at the front of the house with a red ribbon on it and it’s safe to say I thanked him very well that night.

Today was our rest day because I have to say that we were working the pack to their limits during training so we decided to let them rest for today before we start up again and also because the council were coming today so we had to get the pack house ready for their arrival.

I was actually very nervous about meeting the council because I knew that if they didn’t like me or approve of me being the Luna or Ali’s mate for that matter, they could easily take it away from me and I didn’t want that to happen.

With me being so deep into my thoughts, I didn’t notice Ali walk up behind me and I jumped slightly when he wrapped his arms around my waist,

“Shit, you scared me!”

He chuckled, “I’m sorry, I just saw you looking deep in thought so I thought I’d come over and comfort you”

I smiled, “I was just thinking about the past few days and the council’s arrival”

I let a slight bit of worry slip into my last words and he sighed before turning me around to face him,

“We’ve spoken about this, the council are powerful yes but they’re not powerful enough to separate us. The Goddess herself put us two together and the council are not allowed to interfere with the Goddess’ work, it’s stated in the law”

I let out a sigh of relief, “That’s reassuring at least but what if they think I’m not worthy enough to be Luna?”

“I don’t care what the council thinks, you’re my mate, you’ll always be my Luna and they won’t change that”

“Very well said Alejandro”

Me and Ali looked at each other shocked before we both turned around to see 7 people staring at us and from the power and authority that emanated from them, I automatically knew it was the council.

Immediately out of instinct I bowed and Ali followed in suit,

“I apologise for my disrespect Adalia, I didn’t know that you had arrived yet, forgive me”

We rose from our bows in time to see her wave him off, “I sensed no disrespect, just you trying to reassure your mate, forgiveness is not needed”