Twin Drama (24) (Part 1)

This chapter was orginally 25 pages long in word which I decided was way too long to put as one chapter, so I've cut it in half, making this another 2 part chapter :)

Rae 'Rae x

__________________________________________________________________________

Anastasia’s POV

I woke up with my arm draped over Ali’s chest and my legs tangled up with his and I couldn’t help but smile when I thought about last nights events. It’s safe to say that Ali left me completely satisfied and wanting more, however I definitely gave him a run for his money.

I pushed myself up slightly and gently ran a hand through Ali’s hair, “Ali?”

He mumbled something incoherent to me so I gently placed a kiss on his chest, “Ali, it’s time to wake up”

He groaned and covered his eyes with his arm and I just chuckled before leaning over and giving him a peck on the lips,

“Come on baby, wake up”

“No, it’s too early”

I moved myself so that I was straddling his waist and gave him another kiss,

“If you wake up for me I’ll be sure to reward you”

At my words, his eyes flew open and he immediately sat up, “I’m up!”

I laughed and hit his chest, “You make it seem like you only want me for my body”

He looked me up and down and smirked, “Well when you look like that can you blame me?”

I blushed and buried my head in his neck which made him chuckle, “I don’t understand how you still blush around me”

He tilted my head up to face him and gave me a peck on the lips, “Vous etes si belle”

“Did you just call me beautiful?”

He smiled and nodded, “I did indeed. What would my beautiful mate like for breakfast this morning?”

I ran a hand up his chest and tangled my fingers in his hair before looking into his eyes with what I hoped was a seductive look,

“You”

He growled in approval, “I’m sure that can be arranged”

He flipped us over so that he was now hovering over me and he wasted no time in pressing his lips to mine and repeating last nights events.

A couple hours later we got out of bed and decided to have a shower which caused us to stay in there for a lot longer than intended as it was extremely difficult for us to keep our hands off of each other.

Ali insisted on cooking a big breakfast because apparently we were going to be out all day but he refused to tell me where and I’ve been asking him every 5 minutes,

“Why won’t you tell me?”

He looked at me from the cooker and smiled, “It’s a surprise baby, be patient”

“You know I hate surprises”

He walked over to me and knelt down in front of me, “I know but trust me, you’ll love this one, I promise”

I nodded and he gave me a kiss on the cheek before going back to the cooker to turn over the French toast which was the last thing we were waiting for to complete the breakfast,

“I was wondering before, if it wasn’t for the mate bond, would you love me as much as you do?”

He looked at me confused before switching off the cooker by the socket and walking over to me so that he could sit in the chair next to mine,