EIGHT

While changing her clothes, Khushi looked at herself in the full view mirror in her room. The scares were still there. Some dark some faded.

And they really were ugly.

Each scar told a story too scary to remember but everytime she saw them... she remembered everything no matter how much she tried to forget.

Recalling the past to tell Khushi just seemed to open up the wounds even more. Her heart ached in her chest and tears found thier way out.

Suddenly, Yasir came from behind and covered her eyes.
"Don't look." He whispered in her ear.

"I'm ugly... aren't I?" Her voice trembled.

He sighed, warm breath hitting her shoulder as he pulled her to his chest with his free arm.
"What part Jaan?"

"These scars."

"What scares? I don't see anything." He said.
"Can you see anything?"

"That's because you've covered my eyes." She said and then turned to him.
"These" she said looking down but Yasir stopped her by kissing her eyes and then capturing her lips.

"Exactly Jaan! Exactly like that I can't see any scars because the beauty of your heart has covered my eyes from seeing them. To me your the most beautiful woman in the world... both inside and out. So Khushi, scars, wrinkles, weight gain, old age or anything else..it doesn't matter to me. As long as it's you ... I'll love you in any way." He carassed her face.

Her eyes teared up even more and she threw her arms around him holding him tight.

"I love you too Yasir....soo much."

"I know." He whispered kissing her temple. To him, she was his everything.

"Mmm.... Jaan?"

"Yeah?" Yasir asked.

She looked at him as he wiped her tears.
"Enough of this melodrama now. Off with these clothes please."
She bit her lip.

He laughed.
"Is that even a question?" He winked unbuttoning his shirt 

∆∆∆∆
Muskan was walking bare feet in the lawn feeling the soft grass beneath her feet. Her hand, she had stretched softly touching the flowers on the sides.

Suddenly a rather rough hand grasped her soft one from behind and she froze feeling the body heat of the person behind her back even though thier bodies didn't touch. Electric currents ran through her finger tips as the mere skin contact and without even asking she knew who it was.

"Careful. Those are roses with thorns."

She let out a soft gasp bringing her small fist to her racing heart.
"T... thank-you."

"Do you know who I am?"

She nodded meekly

"Won't you say my name?"

Muskan blushed keeping her head down. The name was right in the tip of her tongue....but, she was too shy to say it. She thought, her heart might just explode if she dared to.

He entangled his fingers with her's of the hand they were still holding.
"Muskan....say my name please."

She gulped unable to calm her breath.
"R....Rehan ji." Her voice came out just slightly louder than a whisper.

Rehan's face split into a huge smile.
"Thankyou."

He let go of her hand much to her dismay and stepped ahead making her heart race even more as she sensed his presence in front of her.