SIXTEEN

"Are they awake yet?"

"No Zarina ma, not yet." Replied the maid blushing.

Zarina shook her head sighing.
"These youngsters! It's already afternoon now! I can understand about Rehan and Muskan, they're newly weds but Yasir and Khushi? It's been 5 years to thier marriage but they still act like newly weds. No one even had breakfast. How am I alone supposed to take care of these 4 kids?!"

Meanwhile,

Muskan woke up for the 5th time now and again found herself entangled with her husband's bare body from behind.

"Rehan....we should get up now. Zarina ma will get mad." She said softly to her slumbering husband.

He groaned in response, hugging her tighter as he nuzzled her open hair.
"I don't want to let go of you even for a moment, butterfly." His voice hoarse.

Muskan giggled turning behind and kissed his chest bringing a smile on his lips.
"We can't sleep here all day. Rehan, please check the time. You know how Zarina ma hates when we skip breakfast."

With eyes still closed, he kissed her hair rubbing her bare back.

"She's going to yell at us anyways. We might as well....sleep in all day and save ourselves."

Muskan giggled. No other place was more perfect then her husband's arms at that moment. If she could, she wanted to stay like that the whole day....no, her whole life. Last night, he made her his. He was gentle and considerate. He even freaked out went he noticed blood on her thighs while thier lovemaking. It was a bit painful... But at the same time, it was the most magical feeling for her. She couldn't see so all her other senses were heightened making her feel more. Her skin was soo sensitive at his touched that she really came undone. She had fallen in love with him even more.... even soo that she would most probably find it even hard to breathe without him.

But, she really wanted to take a ghussal and eat that time! She was reaaaally hungry.

"Rehan please..... I'm hungry."

He finally opened his eyes groggily stretching his arms. A huge smile on his face seeing his angelic wife in his arms. Her mesmerizing emerald orbs dancing with joy, her body flushed pink, her lips slightly swollen...she looked hypnotising.

"Me too..." He groaned sucking at her neck.

Muskan giggled getting ticklish and tried to push him off of her
"I meant I need food...."

Rehan sighed reluctantly getting off her.
"Butterfly, u break my heart."

Muskan finally took a breath of relief and reached for the side to get off but gasped sitting back down when she realised she was naked.

Rehan chuckled.
"What are you hiding butterfly? I've already seen everything."

Muskan turned crimson.
"It...it was different. We were in... bed."

Being in bed was different than walking bare in front of him.

"Well, about that...." Rehan scratched his neck sheepishly
"... I've even seen you like that too once before."

Muskan's jaw dropped.
"W...what....wh...wh...when.. how!?"

"Um...a few days ago. U just came out of the shower in your towel and I guess you didn't notice me. I didn't make a noise because I didn't wanted to scare you. And you took off you towel...."

She was waaaay too embarrassed and angry now. So feeling for her pillow she lifted it up while her husband was busy blabbering, reminiscing the scenario and slammed it over his head.