ELEVEN

"We'll all go together. It will be soo much fun!"
Muskan's emrald orbs sparkled, her voice getting high with excitement. It was the first time she was ever going to travel somewhere. Her happiness knew no bounds.

Crossing his arms to his chest, Rehan watched his innocent bride with a smile and he really hated the idea of breaking it to her what a real honeymoon is supposed to be and burst her bubble.

Zarina, Khushi and Yasir laughed at her cuteness only to get her confused.

"Oh my cutie... we're not coming with you." Khushi said pulling her cheeks.

"Huh? Why not?"

"Because this is your honeymoon. Your special vacation with your husband after marriage."
Zarina Ma added.

Muskan blinked at them visibly upset.

"Ok....how about this. When you come back from your honeymoon we'll all go together somewhere on a vacation. Hm? As a family." Yasir announced.

Muskan's innocent smile was back.
"As a family?"

"Of course...." Yasir patted her head then turned to Rehan.
"What do you say bro?"

"Sounds like a plan to me." Rehan said agreeing.

The next day, the newly wed couple set out on thier honeymoon.

"Don't worry my cutie I've packed your bag really well!" Khushi informed, mischief in her voice.

"Thankyou didi."
But that innocent girl didn't knew just what surprise she was up to thanks to Khushi's special packing.

####
Holding her hand Rehan walked his wife into the hotel room. It was a luxury suit beautifully designed but of course she couldn't see to know. His bodyguards dropped thier bags and went out.

"It's beautiful." Muskan said startling Rehan.

"How do you know butterfly?"

She smiled turning towards the direction of his voice.
"Because, for me every place in the world is beautiful with you."

Rehan smiled blushing slightly.
"Looks like Khushi has taught you how to flirt too."

Muskan giggled.
"I wasn't doing that."

Rehan went to her and walked her to the balcony. The cold wind blew back the dupatta from her head making her silky black hair fly back too. He watched her enthralled unable to believe that someone could be soo pure and beautiful in this world anymore.

The view from above was exquisite but alas, she couldn't see it with her own eyes.

"Butterfly.."

"Ji?"

"Give me your hand.... I'll show you how beautiful the view is."

Muskan beamed excitedly, her emrald orbs sparkling as she gave her hand in his.

He kissed her palm first before explain the view and drawing the patterns on her palm.

"MashaAllah! How beautiful! It's like I can already see everything." She almost squelled making him laugh.

He went behind her and trapped her in his arms.
"Is this ok?"

Muskan nodded blushing.

"Thankyou...."

"What for?"

Closing her eyes and leaning her head on his chest, she stayed in his arms enjoying the feeling of the cold wind like being encircled inside a warm big blanket. His arms made her feel safe like that's where she belonged.