TWO

"Baby.... your back!"

Khushi ran to the door and pulled her husband into a tight hug as he walked in. Yasir hugged her back inhaling her scent and his heart warmed up every time his wife did that bringing a huge smile on his face.

He pecked the tip of her nose holding her close by her waist.
"I have a surprise for you."

"Surprise?! really?" she looked at him like an exciting little girl.

"Looks like your brother is finally bringing a bhabhi for you." He winked.

She gasped.
"No way!" she giggled jumping like a school girl. "OMG OMG!" Then grabbed his face, give him a tight kiss on the lips. " I love you baby!" Her joy knowing no bonds.

The other man walked in ignoring them. They were used to their shameless PDA.

Just then Rehan walked in with the butterfly in his arms.
"Bhai!" Khushi chirped excitedly seeing her brother but then her smile died down when she saw the unconscious girl in his arms.

"Oh God! What happened?!" She said following her brother as he ignored her and took the girl to his bedroom laying her on the bed.

Khushi looked at Yasir questioningly who just smirked shrugging. Her jaw dropped on the floor when she saw her brother looking at the girl oh soo softly!

"Get a doctor!" Rehan ordered.

"Already on the way Bhai." Yasir answered.

Khushi almost had a mini heart attack when her brother oh so gently tucked the girl's hair behind her ear smiling like that. She pinched herself to see if it was a dream. 'Ouch' it wasn't. She turned to her husband with an open mouth.

"Is someone hurt?" A middle aged woman asked walking in.

Rehan stepped back getting out of his trance surprised at his own actions.

'What is wrong with me?'

The woman looked at the young girl "Who is this beautiful young girl?" she asked gently.

"The fucker that we brought in, who tried to run away with our money....tried to....defile her I guess." Yasir replied.

Rehan's blood boiled as he remembered and his bloodlust arose.
"Where is he?" He questioned in his angry husky voice.

"The basement interrogation room ofcourse. Getting proper Mehmaan Navazi." Yasir smirked.

∆∆∆
His screams echoed throughout the basement as that bastard was hanging from the ceiling, his hands tied up over his head as he could hardly stand on his 2 feet and being treated like a punching bag by his men. They all stepped aside as there boss walked in.

He was struggling to keep his swollen eyes open as blood dripped from the side of his eyebrows and mouth. He was breathless and scared af.

Rehan fisted his hair and yanked his head back making him look up at him. His grey orbs had turned dark burning with fury.

"B...bh...bhai please forgive me. I'll get you your money. In... infact, I have a better option. The girl you took, she's my cousin but y...you can have her....y..yes..yes... she's.... she's very useful.... and has a very good body. You can enjoy her all you want...o...or if you even sell her you'll get a good price. She's even blind so you don't have to worry about your identity."
He said desperately like a chicken struggling before being slaughtered.

Rehan punched him across the face hard enough for him to fall on the floor in agony as the rope holding him broke too. Even the men around flinched seeing thier boss soo angry. It's not usual to see him this angry and quite uncanny for him to be like this at such a feeble matter. It was just a small amount of money which was like dust to him but they didn't knew his temper wasn't because of the money but because of his possessiveness for the girl who seemed important to him for some reason which even he couldn't comprehend.