It started with a Cat

Sasuke didn't mind cats. Most were playful and fun to be around, he also remembered chasing them to grab their paw prints when he was with Itachi and Shisui...

But Tora?... Fuck that cat.

"Hinata do you see it?" Kakashi's voice rang through the mic. After having the team do the bell test Kakashi realised that they have better teamwork than most Shinobis do.

When he told them about the test all three refused to take it if they all couldn't pass.

In other words... his test was over before it began.

"Hai, it's by the males' side of the sauna" she reported, she was doing her best not to look at the naked guys.

"Hinata feel free to stop looking" Naruto stated.

"I-I already have" she replied, a deep blush on her face.

"Ready Naruto?" Kakashi asked.

"Yeah!" He replied.

"Sasuke?" Kakashi checked.

"...Hn" he replied.

Sasuke forgot how dumb this Mission was, how dumb all the missions were.  heck, they weren't even missions, they were just freaking chores.

They were also such a waste of time. A freaking war was coming and what was he doing? Catching cats.

Naruto hopped over the fence and scared the cat out of the Sauna and straight into Sasuke's clutches.

Sasuke then lost the fight to a cat... but if you ever ask him, he would wholeheartedly deny it.

Eventually, Sasuke stormed into the Hokage's office with the Evil feline held tightly in his clutches.

Naruto was behind him with more scratches on him than Sasuke because said boy had proceeded to throw the cat at Naruto after he started Laughing at him.

Hinata only had a single scratch.... just one, because as soon as she was scratched Sasuke snatched the cat away from her and glared at it with his Sharingan, which shut it up instantly...

Oh yeah, it would be a while before Tora decided to piss of Sasuke again.

"Here is your cat" he growled, the woman grabbed it, squeezed it and left.

"Well... we have some more missions for you, there is planting... painting....... shopping............. babysitting..............." The Hokage got slower after each one as both boys from team 7 were glaring at him hard, Hinata looked tired, still kind but very tired, and Kakashi was.... well Kakashi.

"I take it you want a C-rank?" He asked.

Silence, he was given the silent treatment even from Hinata although she wasn't glaring like the boys were.

Iruka was about to tell them how they weren't ready for a C-Rank but one glare from all three kids made him go back to his corner. Yes even sweet Hinata glared at that, she hated being called weak after all.

"Gramps... I'm not doing another chore until I get a C rank" Naruto said.

The other two agreed.

"Hn, I'm going on strike" Sasuke muttered.

"How can he even call them missions?" Shukaku asked, Sasuke sometimes forgot he was in there.

"No idea" he replied.

"Very well, I'll give you a C-Rank mission. Iruka bring him in" He said.

Soon Tazuna walked in.