Time to go

As soon as Sasuke had returned to the Village he made a Dash for Shikamaru, he knew the Genius would be able to come up with plans a million and one times better than his own but to do so Shikamaru needed to be aware of the future.

This was the last person Sasuke was going to get involved with the Future and that's only because the guy is smart enough to figure it out on his own.

So as soon as he saw Shikamaru lazing around on the hill alone.

"Shikamaru, there is little time to explain but I need you to trust me," Sasuke said.

Sasuke wasted no time powering up his Mangekyo, this was the third time he had done so and actually used it, and his vision was starting to blur.

Shikamaru sat up, and much to anyone's surprise stared at Sasuke with a blank face and even looked him in the eyes.

"This better not be too troublesome" he mumbled before falling into a trance

When he came too he rubbed his temples and laid back down.

"What a drag, you couldn't let me rest in ignorance?" He asked, why did he have to be a genius again? It was such a drag.

"Believe me, I wouldn't have done so if I knew you weren't capable. I just need you to keep an eye on things here, Kakashi knows also so if it gets too much you can go to him" Sasuke said.

"So I'm assuming you're leaving then" Shikamaru stated, and Sasuke gave a short nod.

The boy sighed for the umpteenth time that day and nodded back, he could deal with this, Sasuke seemed to have planned for what he would do on his end, all Shikamaru could do was plan for his own side.

"I only have 2 requests" Shikamaru responded at last.

"Hn"

"First, You keep Asuma Sensei and my Dad alive. I've let it go once, but I might go insane if I see it happen twice." Shikamaru stated, and Sasuke nodded, that was a part of the plan.

"Second, don't do anything too stupid, mess with the past too much and we'll lose our advantage for the future." He said.

Sasuke sighed at that, he had thought of doing that as well.

"I can't do that, this is a second chance, without a doubt, things will be done differently, a start to this change is that Kabuto is already dead" Sasuke explained and Shikamaru sighed once again.

"What a drag, why does this have to be so troublesome. I just want to nap." He sighed.

Sasuke gave a small smirk before disappearing. He could trust the village in Shikamaru, and Kakashi's hands, while he, Haku and Itachi take care of the rest.

When he arrived at his apartment Haku had two scrolls in his hand and passed them both to Sasuke. Sasuke put them in his pocket and they both waited until night.

This was it, this was their chance.

Sasuke had left notes to the right people, Kakashi, Tsunade and Hinata. Shikamaru knew what he would need to do, But Sasuke left a necklace with the Hiraishin on it so he could teleport to it. It was his gift to give to Asuma so he could save him later.

Tsunade was just getting a warning that no matter what happened he would still be on their side and left a Kunai as proof.

Kakashi was a warning that he was now leaving.

Hinata had a list of things she can improve on and an apology. He even recommended her to train with Tsunade, that way she could have her Byakugan and Byakugo Seal, which was just a perfect mix in heaven to Sasuke. Or Hell depending on who asked.