Training Part 1

The matches were very interesting to watch for Sasuke, especially after releasing his pent up rage on the nearest wall, which was now crumbling into pieces.

The results were something that Sasuke had expected, and yet at the same time didn't know how this would affect the mass attack.

Haku went against Yoroi, but with a hint from Sasuke, Haku absolutely decimated him.

Neji went against Ino, to which everyone prayed for the poor girl, but other than that the matches were the same.

Only this time Lee didn't end up in critical condition, although Gaara did break an arm and leg so the kid couldn't attack anymore.

Gai had to enter and stop Lee before Gaara really did accidentally kill him.

With the matches done, and Sasuke leaving before he had time to find out who he was up against.

Right, this second he was staring at the hole he had made with the Chidori with a blank face.

You see Kakashi had chosen to train Sasuke, like before, however, Sasuke already knew how to make the Chidori..... not that Kakashi knew that.

"Well, I'll admit... I'm impressed, I guess there is nothing to really teach you...." Kakashi said. He was shocked, Sasuke had shown the guy that he could not only tree and water walk but could also effortlessly create the Chidori.

Suddenly Sasuke was held to a tree by Chakra strings, which shocked him.

"What the hell are you doing?" Sasuke grunted, he was so confused, this never happened before.

"Maa~ Maa~ relax Sasu-chan I just want to ask a few questions" Kakashi responded.

"Hn" Sasuke replied.

Suddenly a booklet was held in front of him.

Befriended the Hyuga heiress
Befriended Suna Jinchuriki
Akatsuki
Knows the name of Suna's tailed beast
Knows the name of Kyubi

Sasuke Uchiha- Suspected of being a traitor.

Ah.... he had fucked up quite a bit now hadn't he.

"I know it's suspicious... but I'm not a spy" Sasuke responded.

"Well if we believed every person that says that then we would be in a lot of trouble now wouldn't we...." Kakashi responded.

Sasuke sighed and powered on his Mangekyo Sharingan, and in slight shock, Kakashi took a step back.

"I know you won't believe me... but at this point, I actually need an adult...." Sasuke responded... he looked Kakashi in the eye and sent him into a Genjutsu that revealed the past.

If anyone had the right to know... it was Kakashi. It was never in the plan to tell Kakashi but he may as well know.

When Kakashi came too he had a very serious look on his face.

"I see.... this causes a lot of issues... but  I understand... I can't stop you from leaving... can I" he stated.

Sasuke shook his head, there was too much to do out of the Village, and save Itachi was one of them.

"You're taking Haku with you.... right?" Kakashi asked.

"Yeah..."

.

.

"Then.. go train with him... the two of you need to be well-coordinated to survive this. you need to know that you can trust each other even with your eyes closed" Kakashi explained.

Sasuke smirked, finally being released.

"Kakashi... Thank you... for everything" Sasuke said.

Kakashi waved it off and started laughing.

"You can't thank me for things I haven't done," Kakashi said and Disappeared in a swirl of leaves.

Running back to the Village, Sasuke went hunting for Haku, he had no idea where he was, but he had to find him.

Instead Sasuke found Hinata.

"Hina.." Sasuke said.

Hinata was eating a Cinnamon bun.

"Y-y-yes?" She asked.

"Have you seen Haku?" He asked.

Hinata shook her head.

"S-s-Sasuke, have y-you checked your in-home?" She asked.

Sasuke realised that Haku probably was at his home, so giving Hinata a quick hug and tightening his scarf, Sasuke kept to the roofs.

On his way to his apartment, Sasuke saw Haku in a training field.

"Haku!" Sasuke yelled.

Haku looked over at Sasuke, exiting his meditative state.

"Kakashi knows, he knows everything and recommended that we train together to help us in the future" Sasuke explained...

"Are you sure that was wise, he might-"

"Haku.... he knows he can't stop us from leaving..." Sasuke cut him off.

Haku didn't respond, he didn't need to.

He and Sasuke were planning on becoming rouge to protect the world.

Honestly, he had no idea what was in store other than what Sasuke had shown him... and for once...

.

.

.

He had no idea what to say.

______________________________________

Wooow this was so fucking short.

I should be ashamed.

Basically my dumbass forgot I was supposed to write a chapter for today lool.

I'll post a new longer one soon, I just completely lost any sense of creativity.

Hence why this chap is shit.

So forgive me.

Hope you enjoyed.

Ja ne!

(Edited)