Forrest of Snakes

So Anko had yet to stop laughing at Sasuke's request.

They had long since arrived at the Forest of death, had the interview with Konohamaru, and she was still laughing.

When she finally calmed down she was taking deep breaths and wiping the tears away from her eyes.

"Phew, I haven't laughed like that in ages! Good joke kid, but there is a reason why I am single" she explained.

"Hn. I tried guys, I guess Kakashi is going to continue to be late" Sasuke said to the group, all of whom were behind watching the scene and were laughing.

"Well duh! How else did you think it would go!" Naruto yelled.

Sasuke shrugged, his last relationship wasn't exactly ideal, Sasuke was probably the worst person to ask about a relationship, as he just doesn't really know how they should look like.

Hinata and Haku patted Sasuke's shoulders as if to say nice try.

"Alright, list- wait did you say Kakashi?" Anko stated.

Sasuke nodded his head while staring at her, when he spotted the blush steadily growing on her cheeks he smirked.

Piece of cake.

Anko shook her head and continued, she would get to Kakashi at a later date.

Once everything was explained and the scrolls were handed out, Sasuke walked over to Gaara.

"Here, use in an emergency only," He said. Gaara nodded and walked off, Shukaku's cackling was heard in both heads.

Sasuke handed a Kunai to Gaara, Shikamaru and Shino. He knew Neji would be fine but it was also the fact that he was running out of teleportation Kunai.

Also, Neji was too prideful to take one.

With each team now at their designated Gates, Sasuke looked to Haku, the pair had an earth scroll, they knew the other two had a heaven scroll, but he decided to leave them be.

As soon as the gate opened Sasuke and Haku ran in, they stopped on a large branch and looked around.

"Ok, now a team over to the... north? Had a heaven scroll as a did a team over to the.... west, but the tower is east, so either team is out of the way. So which one?" Sasuke said.

Haku raised an eyebrow before pulling out a heaven scroll.

"I say we go straight to the tower" Haku replied, Sasuke was shocked, when did he?...

"Tower it is, that's fine by me, lowers my chances of running in-"

A burst of wind sent the two flying back, when they looked up, the woman from the grass team was there.

Sasuke looked at her in shock...

"Oh, shit" he mumbled.

Haku nodded his head.

"Fire style: Fireball jutsu"

A ball of fire flew at Orochimaru, he jumped to the tree and dodged it, while calmly looking at the two.

"An impressive flame, I wonder how your Sharingan looks... oh I'm so excited~" he claimed.

Sasuke and Haku cringed at his voice, he was so.... creepy.

"Run?" Sasuke asked.

"Run" Haku confirmed.

Haku sent his thousands of ice Senbon at him while Sasuke tried yet again to burn him.

The two Jutsu's collided and created a lot of steam that acted as a smokescreen.

Using the opportunity that arose Sasuke and Haku fled.