Lets fix the past

When Sakura had woken up to Ninja preparing for the Chunin Exams she had a good idea of when she was and where she was.

Simply because she had spent so long in the hospital that it was stupidly easy for her to tell that the hospital she was in was a very old version of the one she is used to.

And since her room had a perfect view of the Hokage mountain and not to mention that not only was Naruto's face missing but Tsunade and Kakashi too.

Therefore her coming to the easy conclusion that she was a Genin again.

Not just any Genin either, but when she had lost her fight, now Sakura specifically remember fighting Ino, so she didn't land in Hospital, but instead got instantly healed and left not too long after.

So why she is still stuck in hospital and with an aching chest mind you was a bit of a shock to her. Especially when Kiba and Shino of all people came into her room.

"Oi, we told you to focus more on your training, maybe you'll let us help you now," Kiba said, his arrogant voice kinda pissed Sakura off. She did not miss that.

"Kiba is right, why? Because now we can learn from our mistakes, like underestimating the enemy" Shino said giving a pointed look at Kiba.

Kiba huffed and grumbled something about dirty tricks.

Sakura then stood up and noticed that she felt short of breath like she couldn't breathe properly like her lungs refused to work.

Almost a second after this discovery Hinata walked into the room, she was all jittery and hesitant like Sakura remembered, but she at least stood up straight.

"U-umm... ano... S-Sakura.. y-you're not m-m-mad at me a-are you?" She asked.

Sakura's face was all the response she needed, no Sakura wasn't angry because she doesn't remember what happened. This never happened in the past before Giving Sakura the thought that perhaps she was in some Alternate Universe.

Anyway, after getting her Lungs chakra points unlocked by Hinata, Sakura set off to find Sasuke, she had a goal, if this was indeed the past then perhaps sticking to Sasuke could help her discover when things went off course.

However, from what she saw she was too late, Sasuke and Haku were sitting in the training fields with paper all around them.

What the hell was going on.

.........
.........

Ah yes, the Final Round of the Chunin exams went completely different from last time.

Hinata vs Sasuke.

A red flag since Hinata fought Neji last time and didn't make it to the finals, on top of that Hinata was actually dealing a large amount of damage.

It was quite shocking actually to see that Sasuke had pulled out the Chidori although everyone and their mothers saw the hesitation, which only got more evident when he cancelled it last second.

Then there was the fight of Haku vs Gaara, again shocking since Haku was supposed to be.... you know, dead.

But no, here he was alive and well, and dealing a bit of Damage to Gaara.

Again once Gaara saw his blood he freaked the hell out and went Tanuki mode, but instead of being dragged out of the arena by his siblings this time Gaara ran to the forest.

Naruto, Haku and Sasuke were all on his tail before his siblings were.

Again Kakashi told her to grab Shikamaru and Shino, but this time it wasn't to assist Sasuke and the others, no it was to assure that no one would intervene with their fight.

Sakura was beyond Shocked, and just like last time, Shikamaru and Shino stayed back to handle the sand siblings.

When Sakura arrived at the scene she saw Haku and Sasuke working together to create a smokescreen while Naruto kept the crazed Shukaku busy.

But when she saw Sasuke about to jump into the centre of the madness she couldn't help herself.

"SASUKE!" She screamed, and immediately regretted it when she not only saw the flash of anger appear on all three boys faces but then watched as Naruto got held by sand, Sasuke got whacked to the side and she was again being slowly crushed by sand.

Curse this weak body of hers.

She was almost blacking out when she heard the boys talking, all of them, and they were all calm, so she assumed the fight was over.

"U-umm.. a little h-help" Sakura managed to squeak out before she was dropped to the ground and of breath again.

She immediately rushed over to Sasuke as she had seen him get slapped but just like when they were kids he ignored her.

Soon Temari and Kanuro came along with Shikamaru and Hinata.

They took Gaara, Shikamaru took Naruto and Haku had Sasuke and Hinata walked in between the boys leaving Sakura to walk behind them.

Haku and Sasuke were whispering to each other and unfortunately, Sakura wasn't an Inuzuka so she couldn't hear a thing, but judging from the small smirk she saw Sasuke give at the announcement of lord thirds death she guessed Sasuke had an idea of who was actually at fault for his clan's massacre.

This was bad because Sakura almost had no doubt in her mind that Sasuke would leave the leaf village again.

And annoyingly Sakura knew that she couldn't stop it, her body was too weak, and not only that she hadn't mastered Chakra control yet, so trying to use it at this point would be like a deer on ice.

Just a complete mess and a laughing stock.

However Sakura had a plan, she needed to get the past back on the right course and that all started with Haku.

Maybe not today, or even next year, but with Haku gone that's one person back where they belong,

Sakura really doesn't want to be the bad guy here, but is it so wrong of her to want to live out her days married to Sasuke and living with Sarada.

She didn't think so, and so with plan in mind Sakura set to work on training her body and preparing for the future, a lot of good people have to die for the future to be back on the right track.

.

.

.

That included Itachi.

______________________________________

Oh yes, increase the Sakura hate people! I have just made Sakura the unintentional bad guy or girl.

See she just want her future to be back to normal, however that does include a lot of good people dying which is what Sasuke is trying to prevent.

Hehehehe🤭

I'm so hyped for this.

Btw! This series is gonna be split into three books to save my sanity.

I already have the covers made for the other two but I will reveal them when the time is right.

Just know this.

Book 1: Pre- Shippuden

Book 2: Shippuden

Book 3: After Shippuden

Hope you enjoyed this little non Sasuke scene.

Ja ne!

(Edited)