Morning

When the sun rose high into the sky, Sasuke was awoken from his peaceful sleep by the blinding light.

He sat up and looked around he was still on the Hokage mountain, he walked down rubbing his eyes.

He failed to notice the mountain was missing three heads.

Sasuke was looking around while heading back to his house. He noticed how different everything looked.

It seemed old. He wasn't use to this, he ran back to where his house was only to discover trees in the area.

This was definitely the right spot, he had walked home from the mountain so many times that he could do it with his eyes closed.

Eyes, that reminded him, he was looking out of both, no longer was his left covered by his hair, which was a lot shorter than he remembered.

Sasuke reached to grab his hair only to notice that he had his left arm back.

Sasuke turned around to head to the Hokage tower, he needed to have some words with a certain dobe when he saw something that shocked his core.

Tsunade, Kakashi and Naruto no longer had their faces on the Hokage mountain.

Sasuke was very confused, and like magic everything clicked, he started to notice things.

Everything was a lot taller than he remembered, he felt different, everything and everything looked older yet younger?

Where was he?

Sasuke ran to his favourite lake and looked at his reflection...

He was 7.

He had heavy bags under his eyes, so the Massacre happened recently, but he was definitely his younger self.

If he was correct about this then he was late for the academy.

Curious to see if he was right Sasuke walked into the academy, and opened the door to Iruka's class.

Everyone looked up to the Uchiha boy.

"Sasuke your late" Iruka said.

Sasuke was right, he was 7 again, but why? What's going on.

"Hn" he grunted sitting in his usual seat.

Just like he remembered, Naruto was hating and the Fangirls were screeching.

Kami, he doesn't know how he did it the first time as he wants to kill them all right now.

Iruka continued and Sasuke used this chance to think.

He's 7 again, why?

He asked for a chance to try again and he got it, but it's very confusing, what should he do then.

If he strays too far then the future he knows it could end up horribly different, but isn't that what he wanted?

He wanted another chance at love, to find someone who fit the expectations of his mother, he also has a chance to fix things with Itachi before he dies, and even kill Danzo before he gets too strong.

If he was going to change who he married anyway then the future was bound to change no matter what, so what should he do?

Sasuke was snapped out of his thoughts by The students rushing outside.

Judging from the look of it, it was lunchtime.

Sasuke went outside and Sat under a tree for the shade, his Fangirls blushed from afar, but he didn't care.

Suddenly he heard the slight shuffling of the dirt, was his senses this enhanced as a child?

No, they weren't, he may have to check to see if he still has his Jutsu's later.

Opening his eyes he spotted the shy Hyuga that always followed the dobe standing in front of him with a bento box.

She looked worried and scared almost as if Sasuke was going to kill her, well when he was his older/younger self he probably would have.

Sasuke only raised an eyebrow at the girl as she was dedicated to keeping her eyes on the ground but held the bento box out to him.

Ahh, Sasuke remembers this day, the first time he growled at her, thinking she was another fangirl.

Sasuke looks at the bento and slowly takes it from her hands, which shocked the young Hyuga.

Sasuke opened it and saw... tomatoes? Onigiri, and a juice box.

Sasuke's eyes widened and looked at Hinata with mild shock.

"How?" He asked.

"Umm, I- uhh, I s-saw you s-staring at-at tomatoes o-once with a c-c-certain gleam I-in your e-eyes" she stuttered.

That's the first time in a long time someone had paid attention to him, or even cared about what he liked.

Sasuke put the box down stood up and pulled Hinata into a hug. It was awkward but comforting at the same time.

"Thank you," he said he looked at the Hyuga who heard the sincerity in his voice and the grateful look in his eyes.

She was shocked, never did she think she would hear the day that Sasuke Uchiha said thank you, to her no less.

Sasuke's Fangirls were glaring at Hinata but Sasuke didn't care, he pulled her down to sit with him as the two ate their food peacefully.

This would be his first step in changing the future.

The next came later on when Hinata was getting picked on by the other girls for being close to Sasuke.

When he saw this he was furious, he was so angry, and it's been a very long time since he's been angry.

Sasuke marched to the front where he stood in front of Hinata arms out and fire in his eyes.

He was pissed.

The first person to care for him in years was being picked on, not on his watch.

"Don't touch her" Sasuke spoke out, the malice in his voice was so clear that all the girls shivered.

"B-but Sasuke-Kun we ju-"

"Ever! Never in this life or your next touch her, or you'll pay" the hallway was quiet, everyone else who watched from the sides were slightly shocked.

The Fangirls all teared up and ran away in fear.

Sasuke huffed in pride before facing the shivering red-faced Hyuga.

"Don't let them bully you, you're a kind person, you deserve better than that" Sasuke said.

Hinata stared at the boy in awe, she was shocked Sasuke was so brave and strong, he cared for her but all she did was give him food?

Why? She didn't know, but what she did know was that her heart rate was steadily increasing, and her face was slowly turning red.

"O-oh, t-thank you S-Sasuke-San" she stuttered.

"Drop the formality it makes me feel awkward," Sasuke said calmly as to not scare the jumpy female.

"R-right "

That was his second step into changing the future.

______________________________________

(Edited)