The Panda Returns

Sasuke was fighting his clone over a lake, to help improve his Chakra control.

"We've returned Fuckers!!! The true rulers are here!!!" Shukaku's voice boomed, Sasuke was so distracted that he grabbed his head in pain, and fell into the lake.

"Shut up. Some of us are trying to sleep" Kurama said.

Sasuke swam back to the side, he was scowling.

He started to trudge to the meeting spot as he was training before it was time.

When he arrived he saw Hinata plating Haku's hair and Naruto pacing.

"Teme, your late! And.... wet?" Naruto said.

Sasuke in all his drenched glory sat on the ground next to Hinata and Haku.

"Hn, dobe, didn't you hear Shukaku?" Sasuke asked.

"Eh? No. Kurama keeps me out of the mind link, saying I'm too dumb to get what's going on, stupid furball" Naruto replied...

Oh that made so much sense to Sasuke, he always thought that Naruto would shout back at Shukaku, but he never did, because he could never hear him... Sasuke felt like the universe had answered all his questions.

"S-sasuke, w-why are you wet?" Hinata asked.

"I assume your early training failed?" Haku responded, the annoying smile on his face reminded him of Sai, only Haku was better at putting emotion into it.

"Hn..." he grunted.

Kakashi finally arrived.

"Shukaku, why did you shout that, we're still a bit away from the village?" Gaara's voice rung.

"Because a certain fox and Uchiha need to know their rulers have returned," Shukaku announced, this time Kurama chose to wisely ignore him.

"Hello guys, sorry I got lost on the path of life" Kakashi stated.

"I'm going to end his life, so there is no path for him to get lost on," Kurama said.

"Please do" Sasuke replied.

"Anyway, I figured we would start the day with a few D-rank missions!" Kakashi announced, he sounded very happy about it... maybe it was because he knew Everyone would be pissed.

Well except Hinata and Haku they're too kind to hate Kakashi.

Wait a minute, Haku and Hinata, they're both similar in a lot of ways...

Oh god does that mean Sasuke had another rival for Hinata's love? He hoped not, there was no way he was winning against Naruto, but Haku too? He may as well give up now.

No, Haku knows how he feels he wouldn't do that... right? He hoped.

Anyway, Naruto tried to rush all the jobs because he wanted another C-Rank mission.

So he pulled out all the weeds and plants and got beaten up, but Hinata healed him with her healing cream, and she knows the basic medic Ninjutsus so there was that too.

The second job was cleaning the river, and Naruto slipped and fell in, Sasuke was going to let him fall to teach him a lesson.... but then he grabbed Hinata! So both of them were going to go over the waterfall.

So Sasuke and Haku saved them.

Finally was walking dogs, Haku and Sasuke chose big dogs, but they wouldn't be that hard to handle, Hinata chose a small dog... and Naruto?... well he chose a Massive dog that was bigger than him, and was now dragging him everywhere.