Konoha Crush pt 1

Sasuke stood in the middle of the arena silently glaring at the crowd and anyone who dared make eye contact with him.

Last time he arrived late so he missed a lot of the fights but that wasn't really the problem...

No, the problem was who Sasuke's opponent was.

No, it wasn't Gaara like last time he's up against Haku.

No, this time... Sasuke is against Hinata... and he has no idea how to feel about that.

Now, not to brag but yes Sasuke could beat Hinata, it wouldn't be easy since Hinata specialises in close combat... but he could do it.

The real issue is that Sasuke doesn't want to do it.

He despises it when other people hurt her, but he isn't so crazy as to think that it's ok when he does it. No, no one is allowed to harm Hinata and that Includes himself.

But there lies the issue, Hinata knows that Sasuke would hold back, so she too would hold back, then Sasuke would hold back even more and rinse and repeat.

It would get to the stage where it's not even fighting anymore it's just the two of them tapping each other.

However, if Sasuke were to put his all into the fight, Hinata would return the favour.... but Sasuke doesn't want to hurt her...

He glanced at Hinata who had glanced at him, she had a look of determination in her eyes, so Kami knows what she was thinking but one thing made him smirk.

Hinata clenched her fist and held it to her heart.

A small secret code the two had made up using Hinata's natural reactions... this one meant Strength.

In explained terms, don't hold back, it can mean multiple things depending on the situation, for example, trust me, or leave it to me...

Sasuke saw the sign and Smirked, now of course he is going to hold back, however, he will give Hinata the fight she wishes for... a fight to prove herself not just to her family, but to Sasuke as well.

With that in mind, the rest of the participants went up to the stands and watched as Sasuke and Hinata stood across from each other.

"Psst! Haku! What do you think is gonna happen!?" Naruto shouted, but tried to whisper.

"First... Naruto you're not whispering, Second I have no idea" he responded actually whispering.

Haku had seen the sign they made to each other earlier so this match was going to be brutal, not just for Hinata but for Sasuke as well... hey the girl can hold her own.

Hinata specialises in close-quarters fighting, Taijutsu is her clan's speciality. Sasuke on the other hand is a Mid to close-range fighter he Specialises in Ninjutsu.

So Hinata has a bit of an advantage here... the only issue being that Sasuke is downright stronger.

With the wave of Genma's hand, the two charged at each other.

They exchanged blows with each other Hinata getting a lot more hits in than one would think.

With a quick and unexpected duck, Hinata struck up and gentle fisted Sasuke's chin which sent him flying Into the air.

Sasuke flipped and landed wobbly on his feet, his vision went a bit dizzy before he shook his head and activated his Sharingan.

Hinata responded by activating her Byakugan and the real fighting began.

Flipping backwards Sasuke performed a series of hand signs at a speed that only Jounin caught.

"Fire style: fireball Jutsu!"

A ball of fire blocked Hinata's vision as she leapt backwards to avoid it.

The ground then cracked revealing Sasuke who had hit her in the chest, However, Hinata was quick enough to return the favour.

As the two landed, Sasuke started to pant heavily, which came as a big shock to him.

Hinata was panting as well but not nearly as bad.

Hinata had hit his lungs, she had shut down some of the Chakra points in his head and lungs, So Sasuke essentially could not think straight nor breathe easily.

He grit his teeth, ok so he was still holding back quite a bit as he could have easily dodged most of Hinata's attacks... but that didn't mean they didn't hurt like an absolute bitch.

Damn the things you do when you're whipped.

The two charged at each other as Sasuke speedily grabbed Hinata's outstretched arm and flipped her over his back and into the air, but before she could hit the ground Sasuke punched her in the chest and sent her flying into the arena wall...

He then froze for a second when he thought that Hinata had stopped breathing, but no she let out a hefty cough and stood up once more.

Sasuke was very impressed with her pain tolerance, and she had come a long way from her old counterpart.

Seeing the blue glow of Chakra coat her hands, Sasuke returned the Favour by allowing the electricity of the Chidori to flow to his hand.

The screeching of the thousands of birds caught the attention of everyone, and Kakashi was beginning to get very worried for Hinata.

The two Charge, their hands out ready to collide, when suddenly to Sasuke he saw a bloodied, bleeding out Hinata... oh god what was he doing?....

Putting on a face of grimace, right before they connected, Sasuke stopped his Chidori and grabbed her hand instead.

He forced her to the ground and used every ounce of strength his much weaker body had and held Hinata to the ground.

After a few moments of Hinata struggling, it became very clear that she wasn't getting back up.

"Hinata Hyuga has been incapacitated! Sasuke Uchiha Wins!" Genma shouted.

The crowd cheered as Sasuke pulled Hinata up, she gave a small grateful smile to him before limping off to the infirmary.

Sasuke was just glad he didn't have to seriously hurt Hinata....  because then the world would truly burn.

After that Match was Gaara Vs Haku.

Haku and Gaara looked at Sasuke who gave a slight nod.

"Alright brat get ready, cus this is gonna hurt like an absolute bitch!" Shukaku yelled.

The plan was simple, Haku had to injure Gaara, once he saw his own blood the curse mark would activate and the rest would be left up to Naruto, Sasuke and Haku.

Kakashi already knows the plan, and he also knows that no matter how much he wants to, he can't Save the lord third, as he is not only too weak but would also just get in the way.

Immediately after the match begins, Haku surrounds Gaara in his ice mirrors and begins attacking from all sides.

Shukaku is able to keep up for a while but as Soon as Haku kicks the speed into high gear his ice Senbons start to pierce Gaaras sand defence.

Eventually and unexpectedly and Ice Kunai pierces Gaara's shoulder and allows him to see his blood.

Gaara screamed.

Only now he started to scream, not because it was his first time seeing his blood but because the curse mark was hurting like no one's business.

With Shukaku released and now making a run to the forrest, and the Genjutsu cast, the Konoha crush had officially begun.

______________________________________

Konoha Crush has started.

Hinata is not as weak as everyone thinks she is.

And shit is about to hit the fan.

Hope you enjoyed!

Ja ne!

(Edited)