Episode 1

My before school routine was actually relatively simple. After always getting in trouble and causing issues for my adoptive parents in elementary and middle school, I made sure to look presentable and learn to hold my tongue. I acted a lot different at school than how I really was, and sometimes I wondered if that's why I didn't have a lot of real friends.

But Erika, a female transfer from the Netherlands who was purely European and still learning Japanese, always sat with me at lunch.

"I don't have many friends either, and since I'm still learning Japanese, no one wants to put effort into me."

I remember tilting my head as she talked to me. Some of her grammar was flawed, but I could pull together what she was saying, "So, since we both don't have any other friends, let me and Yuri be friends together?"

My face softened when I thought of her. So sweet and innocent, and always nervous about things.

"Please buy me this one."

"Why can't you do it?"

"I-I don't wanna pronounce it wrong!"

Like a baby hedgehog... sometimes her blonde hair made me jealous, though.

Today, Erika wasn't here though, so I was stuck walking around school during lunch trying to see where Reki might be running around campus causing trouble, drinking my strawberry milk idly as I did so. I glanced up at the sky, the clouds were lame today, but the weather was nice either way.

I'm so glad it doesn't snow here. I thought, smiling lightly.

"LOOK OUT!"

I cried out, a boy slammed right into me and my milk box went flying. I moved to cover my face and managed to keep my head from smacking off the ground, but now my back felt like garbage and the air totally blew out of my lungs, which hurt more than I thought it would.

"Ow." I grumbled, moving my arms from my face, I froze as Reki laid half dead beside me, groaning.

"Uh- um- I- Re-" I sputtered, looking around as best I could. Why isn't he getting up? Is there any one around?!

I gasped as I felt his hand squeeze my boob, and that was that.

"HEY YOU PERVERT!"

"AH I'M SORRY!" Reki jumped off of me at the speed of light, quickly moving back to sit by his board, "Are you alright?!"

I sat up, glaring at him. Now my hair that I spent so much time brushing and styling this morning probably looked all winded, and I was pissed, which I tried to refrain from being at school.

"I'm... " I trailed off, his eyes were wide and bright and worried. He wasn't running off, he was looking at me intently, apologetically, and he seemed embarrassed too, "Fine." I blurted, turning away from him.

His hair looks so fluffy...

"Again, I'm really sorry." He bowed his head lightly, glancing back up at me, I sighed at the deja vu. When I first saw him and started  recognizing him more at school, it just seemed like a hopeless crush. But my brother took me to the skate at S with Reki and Shadow, and I watched him get thrown into the bushes thanks Shadow's dirty tricks.  But up until that moment, he looked awesome. His hair in the wind, the focus in his eyes.

I could stare at him forever. I wanted to get to know him, every part of him, even if it made me start to hate him.

"Hey- aren't you that same girl from the other night about a week or so ago?" Reki asked, grabbing my attention again as we stood, "Yeah! You're the same height, and you have the same eyes. It was you that I ran into on the street, right?"