Chapter 3. Meeting The other one.

As we waited for mickey, mandy, Kevin and V to come back with their bags we talked about hogwarts some more.

"Is their anyone else who defeated this dark wizard with no name."

"His name is Voldermort. Yes there is a boy named Harry Potter. You two are the most famous wizards of the century because you defeated him."

"How could i of all people defeated him if we lived here."

"Good question. After harry he somehow transported to America and somewhere around here. You were alone he came but you survived and no one has no idea what happened."

"Okay."

"Did that happen often being left alone."

"Ye. Me and fiona look after these rats."

"Its true. But they have done a good job. Its going to be weird without our Emma especially going out."

"Well V you have fiona still and the rest if you need me. How do we stay in contact."

"Well if we purchase two owls one for you and one for here you can send letters. There are two types of letters the written one or one were you shout into it and it will replay the message its called a howler."

"Send a howler. They sound fun."

"You send one back."

"Yes mum."

"Come on we are all here now."

"Right lip Emma fiona and Liam with me."

"Carl Debbie mandy and Veronica with me."

"Ian mickey and Kevin with me"

"Yes. Sirs."

"Hold onto our arms we will apparate but it will make you feel sick as you aren't use to it."

So that's what we all did held onto the wizards and witches arm. It felt like our organs were pushed around inside of us while spinning round and round in circles. They were right it does make you feel sick but before we could we landed in a pub with people gathered round a tall man with raggedy clothes with a beard. Once people turned around to us they gave us a questioning look as the eleven of us were crouched trying not be sick.

"Ah Minerva Lupin the usual."

"No we are with Emma Gallagher and her family to get her things."

After that was said random wizards came and started shaking her hand like she is famous. Well technically she is. After the fifth one mickey Kevin Ian and lip stood inform of her.

"We have to be of for her things now. Bye."

So as the boys stayed infront as they met a boy with clothes three times the size of him and the tall man.

"Sorry but are you a giant."

"Yes I am. Rubeus hagrid grounds keeper of hogwarts. I see you met proffesor mconagall and proffesor snape aswell."

"Yes. She has the vist was how to put it."

"Interesting. Weird. Mad. Bad. Hurtful. Cause it did hurt."

"All those things."

"I'm Emma Gallagher and you are."

"Harry Harry Potter. Were the chosen ones."

"Something like that. Thats my older sister fiona my twin lip. Ian Debbie youngest sister Carl and Liam youngest brother. Next door neighbours Kevin and Veronica. My best friends mickey and mandy milkovich."

"Weres your parents."

"Fiona and Emma look after us."

"Debbie."

"Sorry fiona."

"Why."

"Both parents dead beats. Anyway. Lets not stand by a brick wall all day."

Hagrid tapped the wall in a certain pattern it opens to reveal and alley filled with children and there parents laughing and smiling. As we carried on walking we saw multiple different shops.

"How about Harry and Emma go get your wands. Me Ian lip fiona and Liam will get your pet."

"Kevin Veronica mickey and mandy will come with me to get you books."

"Debbie and Carl will be with me then. Hagrid the them to gringotts."

So they split up going to different places.

As Harry Emma and hagrid stepped foot into a white marbled building with pillars like in ancient greek. With little creatures working at the counters with stamps and paperwork.

A goblin took them to their vaults which were filled to the brim with gold silver and bronze. As they take handfuls for who knows what. As they made there way back out if the white building filled with creatures.

"You two go get your wands and your robes while I go sit down for a while. Always after tge cart I feel sick I will si you in a while."

"So grew up in the wizard or muggle world."

"Muggle you."

"Muggle."

"What is it like i wasn't aloud to leave the house."

"Well where I live in America its the wrong is right and the right is wrong."

"What dies that mean."

"Where we live we aren't rich barely scrapping by in my neighbourhood everyone is barely scrapping by so V distracts a delivery person while we take some food out of it. Or as our papers our thrown at the end of the pavement outside of our house then we take the sheets which have voucher deal so that we can get it nearly free."
(I do not live in America so if it is true great if not I just made it up.)

"I'm sorry. My aunt and uncle keep me locked in a cupboard most my life. They are the worst muggles."

"No my parents our."

"They can't be that bad."

"Christmas holiday at mine then you can see. I bet five gallons that mine are worse then your aunt and uncle."

"Deal."