Chapter 7. First Day

After she decorated our parts of the room which looked amazing and cool. I don't know how she came up with that rearrangement. But as she gave us a sad smile we knew she has to go back to her dorm.

"See you in the morning. Oh can you have this it will stop me from using it on Pansy."

"Will do."

"Thanks."

So as she walks out we gave a her a sad smile and she quietly shut our door before disappearing into the darkness. And even though we just met her it feels like she is going one of my best friend and we have just met and like me for me. Not for my wealth. Not for status. For me. I looked towards the boys and knew they felt the same. So as we went to bed thinking of how we survived before. Its weird.

We were  woken up by the sun shining through the window and lighting. No more like blinding us at how bright it was. I look at my other mates the room mate we don't know us already gone and well crabbe is hiding his head under the duvet and goyle is using his hand to adjust to the light. But before I could go into the bathroom our other room mate walked in.

"The girl you were with at the feats wants to know how long you will be as we half an hour before class."

"Thanks."

"Blaise. Braise Zabini."

"Draco. Draco Malfoy."

"I know. Anyway you might want to hurry as pansy is asking her questions about you."

"Thanks."

So as I gelled my hair to stay back and brushed my teeth. I walked down the stairs. I changed before going into the bathroom.

And their she was standing their wearing a black tank top with the words Metallica and something else as I couldn't see. With a black leather jacket ontop. And her trousers had rips in them. Black leather boots. Her hair is longer and a darker shade of black and also being curled. Her nails are long and black with the ring finger which has a pattern on.

"Hey

"Hey."

"Oh thank fuck your here. Anyway why are you looking at me like that."

"Your hair. Its darker and longer."

"Oh thanks for reminding.

Then hair turned blonde with a rainbow in it and changes position or goes depends on the sun.

"Your a Metamorphmagus."

"Thats me."

So as we walked down the many corridors and sets of stairs people were Mesmerised on how it looks or how she has got it that colour

So as we walked down the many corridors and sets of stairs people were Mesmerised on how it looks or how she has got it that colour. But it looks amazing.

So as we entered the great hall people all gasped at us well mainly Emma and how she looks. So she went straight to the slytherin table and stomped multiple times until everyone was quiet and just before she opened her mouth harry came in talking.

"Harry. Shut up."

He and Ron looked at her and just said.

"Wow."

"I'm guessing you wondering about my hair. Well guess what I'm a Metamorphmagus and my hair colours aren't normal as you see. So if you piss me off you will get a fate far worse then an ear full. Ask my friends.'

She got down from the table and took a bagel and her timetable and walked of to who knows where and around ren minutes no-one still talked unti we hear footsteps coming and the big oak brown doors were floor open to reveal Emma stood their with her bat over her shoulders.

"I grew up with a family that this solves everything. So tests me you might be in the hospital but do it."

Everyone was still quite starting at the eleven year old girl. A first year. Yet she is scarier then anyone you could imagine. So as she went and sat back own next to me everyone started talking again. And she had a smirk on her face like its what she wanted.

"You three ok."

"Yeah. What you did."

"Was scary."

"Thank you. I was aiming for that."

"I see."

"So who's the dude staring at us."

"Blaise you told him to get us."

"Yeah. But never asked his name. He looks lonely.'

"Yeah."

"Hey zabini. Come over here."

"Whats up."

"Would you like to hang out with us."

"Yeah. But we have transfiguration now."

"Lets go."

So as we walk down the corridors Ron and Harry walk up go us. Well Emma but same thing. She wore a smile. She always has one.

"Harry what can I do for you."

"Wanted to say hi. And how are you."

"I'm fine. How you."

"Good good."

"What you did in the Hall was baddass."

"Thanks Ron. I let you two get on. We are this way. Bye."

"Bye."

As they walked in the wrong direction we all turned to Emma.

"Why did yiu send them the wrong way."

"Payback for talking about slythrrins and calling them evil and snakes. So they go that way. If they were smart they would if followed."

"She does have a point."

" I know I have a point. A im stubborn. B I'm a girl. C. You should know most if the time you argue with us girls you lose."

"She has a point."

"Yeah. Heard arguing with your mum."

"Mhm"