Chapter 4. The Train Ride.

So as the two make their way back to the little group after running into a rude blonde boy. Emma came up with a name for him. Blonde Bimbo. Or her favourite Bleach Barbie.  Anyway as they get back to them they all had ice cream well all except Snape. So as they neared Debby came and hugged her big sister.

"You alright debs."

"I'm just getting in my hugs till Christmas."

"I wanna join."

"Me two."

"I'm her twin."

"We are he best friends."

So they stayed like that hugging each other till they felt complste and afterwards.

"Harry can come round for Christmas. We kinds a made a deal to see who's career are the worst. He thinks his uncle and aunt I said Frank and Monica if she is their."

"Oh definitely ours."

"Dont tell him its a complete suprise."

"Got it."

So as they walked back to the leaky cauldron to get their rooms as its school tomorrow and the last day we being all together. So as the twins slept in their room sound asleepn the rest of their family and friends where thinking of how different it will be without her.

As morning rolled by lip and Em were all tangled in together before getting rudely awaken by fiona.

"We have an hour before you leave so move come on."

We just groaned and mumbled till she left and then we got up. So we changed they realised that this is the first time they are going to be without each other  they did everything together. This. Going to hogwarts. She is going alone. No family and only one friend who she just met.

So as lip and Ian carried down her trunk which has a expandable charm on. Preformed by lupin. So they reached the bottom the three proffesors were nowhere in sight and just hagrid. So the family said their goodbyes before she left with the giant.

At the train station hagrid abandoned the two kids who could pass a twins. As they walked around amisly before Harry went up to a guard who thought he was joking.

"Harry over their. The gingers."

"Hello dear can we help."

"How do we do that."

"Ah. Watch fred."

"Hes not feed i am."

"Oh I'm sorry George."

"Only joking I am Fred."

But before the mother could tell them of they ran through the stone wall and didn't get hurt. Soon me and Harry went through together before thanking the woman. We found a carriage and Harry spoke up.

"I know your twin and I can't replace him but I can be by your side through all of this. For the seven years I will be your honary twin."

"I would like that."

So as they two conversed the door slid open to reveal the ginger boy and he stood their looking like a pillock.

"Right come sit down as you look like a pillock."

"Thanks."

"I'm Ron Ron weasly."

"Harry Harry Potter."

"Emma Emma Gallagher."

"The chosen ones."

"Thats us."

So as the three of them conversed and talked about everything and about the little bet that the hoanry twins made seeing which household is the worse.

"Your a twin."

"Yeah me and lip are really close we do everything together. Skip class cause trouble annoying the teachers. Well except go to Karen's. I do not need to go their. Yeah me and my family are close."

"Sounds like it you parents must be proud."

"Wouldn't know me and fiona look after all of us."

"But she is fourteen and your eleven."

"Yep. I'm not saying more as it will give it away. Bot if you ever come round be surprised. We arnt like every family you know."

"I'll keep it in mind."

"But I will say that your mum won't allow you if you tell her what goes on."

"Got it."

He was about to show them a spell on his rat before the door opened.

"Have you guts seen a toad a boy named nevile has lost it."

"Nope sorry."

"Are you doing magic."

"Ah yes."

He does the spell but it doesn't work."

"Well that's rubbish. I have only done a few amount of spells of course."

"Ocules repario."

She fixed Harrys glasses.

"Uh thank you."

"Oh my wizard god your Harry Potter and you two are."

"Ron Ron weasly."

"Pleasure."

"Emma Emma Gallagher."

"Oh merlin. Your the chosen ones."

"Yep dont wear the name out."