Chapter 14

Chapter 14

- - -

When Jimin was being brought to the hospital by Yoongi, he felt....

Care and...

Love.

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

The Omega tilted his head a little bit feeling drained from the bullet that was shot at him.

When he lifted his head he saw Yoongi sweating from running, a determined look planted on his face.

Yoongi looked down, still running, to meet his eyes with the younger, he showed Jimin a subtle smile before panting out,

"You'll be ok Jiminie, You'll be ok."

They both smiled at each other.

When Yoongi had finally reached the hospital they brought Jimin to the ER (emergency room) immediately. 

The doctors told him to stay out of the room and wait at the chairs across of it, and so he did.

He never wanted to admit it but he was worried, worried that Jimin would get tortured more than him at the warehouse, worried that Jimin wouldn't make it, worried that Jimin does not like him.

Nevertheless he still stayed at the hospital, waiting for the omega to be ok and strong again.

Yoongi felt tired, and dead inside with all thats happening, but he's still trying to stay strong for his friends, and Jimin.

As an hour and a half came by Jimin still wasn't out of the operating room.

His eyes felt tired, though he tried to keep them awake. Just because when Jimin comes out he wants to be the first person he sees, the first person to know that he's ok and the first person to be there beside him in his room.

He woke up to see a doctor shaking him gently.

Yoongi widened his eyes in realization,

"Is Jimin ok bagsanim? (Korean way of saying doctor.)" Yoongi said looking at Mr.Gong (Yes, Gong yoo or gong ji-cheol)

"Ah. Yes he is, would you like to see him?" Mr.Gong smiled subtly at the younger alpha, he knew Yoongi and Jimin were mates.

The alpha's face lit up but he toned his excitement down a little bit.

"Can I Mr.Gong?" Yoongi asked, his tone having the smallest bit of pleading.

Mr.Gong chuckled lightly.

"Of course you can Yoongi." He lead Yoongi to Jimin's room on the second floor.

Mr.Gong  opened up the door so that Yoongi can enter, once the younger alpha went inside he closed the door and went back to his office.

When Yoongi entered he saw Jimin asleep with a small smile on his face.

Yoongi thought: What is he smiling about huh? It better not be his secret boyfriend or girlfriend...

Yoongi didn't notice that he said that out loud for Jimin to hear.

The young alpha shook those thoughts away and remove a strand of hair that was blocking Jimin's eye.

"How can someone be this beautiful?" He said in a quiet voice.

"I don't know." Jimin said, giggling lightly at Yoongi's words.

Yoongi's eyes widened at the hearing of Jimin's voice.

"Y-Your awake." Yoongi said. He mentally cursed himself for stuttering in front of Jimin.

"Yep. I am." Jimin said flashing his eye-smile that can blind anybody.

Yoongi smiled subtly.

He didn't notice that he was holding Jimin's hand in between his larger ones.

"Are you ok?" His voice covered with worry.

Jimin blushed lightly hearing the concern of the older male.

"Im feeling better hyung. And of course im ok, Im Jimin." Jimin said proudly giggling a but after he finished his sentence.

"Your so cute." Yoongi said.

"Ah shit. Sorry." Yoongi mentally cursed himself yet again.

"Yo don't have to be sorry hyung." Jimin said, sitting upright on the hospital bed.

"I- Jimin be careful your knee-." Yoongi was saying but then was cut of by the feeling lips on his.

Soft plush lips that where on top of his.

Jimin was kissing him.

"I-I.. uhm.." Yoongi couldn't utter out a single word.

Jimin just smiled at his hyung and patted the empty spot beside him in the hospital bed.

"Mind if i sleep on your chest hyung?" Jimin asked as Yoongi climed on to the spot beside him.

"Of course not."

They exchanged smiles, Jimin lying down on Yoongi's chest, using it as a pillow.

"Good night Jiminie."

Yoongi pecked Jimin's forhead.

And just like that, the two where cuddling in their sleep.

_________________
Bringing back A/N cuz their fun.

How have you guys been lately and any suggestions on how i can get better at writing?