Chapter 3

Jungkook: "Dont be nervous i know i may be rude at times but im naturally nice. Tae right? Your cute." 

Jungkook said looking clearly amused. He was smirking at Taehyung just because he looked so... whats the word for it... innocent. 

Well Taehyung just looked innocent because he was nervous, Jungkook would not know that he was so different if Jimin were to be here.

"Shut up." Taehyung said. He was annoyed at Jungkook clearly. He thought of Jungkook as a jerk, He seemed so cold and full of himself Taehyung thought. 

But he never knew that Jungkook was a protective and caring type for his friends and people he cared about.

"Well ok then, Also tell your friends this..." Jungkook said then leaned onto Taehyung. For Taehyung, Jungkook was too close. Jungkook then whispered to Taehyung something that made Taehyung shiver. 

"Dont you fucking dare do that to me." Taehyung said sternly gazing at Jungkook and then started to read his book.

"Just kidding just wanted to see your different personalities...babe." Jungkook said quite amused at Taehyung's Cold side. 

Jk then went back to reading his book

. "Fuck off." Taehyung said as he turned to Jungkook and flicked his head with two fingers.

_*_*_*_* ||JM•YG|| *_*_*_*_

Jimin had now been walking towards his Geography class, Jimin's First class btw. Jimin had just entered the class and bowed at everyone before walking to a empty seat in the classroom. 

When Jimin had seated, he took out his phone and started scrolling through some of his photos from maybe a couple months back. 

The class has not even started and he had not noticed a guy beside him.

"You look pretty cute. In this one exactly." I jumped a little not recodnising that there was a person next to me. That voice sounded quite familiar actually. 

He turned his head to the guy and lets say he was a little shocked at first but then started staring? "Um...Thanks? Oh! your the guy that i bumped into earlier right? Yoongi is your name?"

Jimin started to bombard Yoongi with questions. And yes that guy beside him was Yoongi. "First no problem you are cute. Second, Dont think that you aren't cute because you are. Third-" Yoongi was cut off by Jimin 

"I know i am cute ok? Now please continue."

Yoongi was actually amused. He had never seen anyone who had the courage to cut him off while talking as well as talking back. 

He seemed pretty cute while he was saying the 'I know im cute' part. Yoongi thought. Wait what?! why am i thinking that he is cute? But he is cute...He is also- "Ekhem your staring at me. And now please continue."

Jimin said making Yoongi snap out of his kinda deep thoughts about Jimin. Blushing a little bit he looked down and took a deep breath and continued. 

"Ok i will geez.. Third is that I am Yoongi and i am older than you so you have to add hyung ok?" Looking away for awhile then looking back at Jimin. Damn, He was caught staring at Jimin. Which he didint even realize he was.

"Oh ok Yoongi-hyung!" Jimin said so happily. Yoongi thought how can a fricking omega be this  energetic in the morning? Like how?. Jimin was jumping up and down. Why was he jumping up and down? Yoongi thought it was cute and this act managed to bring a slight tint to Yoongi's face.

The professor had now entered the class and bowed at all the students. "Good morning class. I am Prof. Baekhyung. And also please welcome our new student, Park Jimin."