Chapter 1

———— Jimin Pov ————

*BUZZZ BUZZZ* ugh- this stupid alarm. I forgot to tell you havent I? My name is Park Jimin I have a pretty well rounded family. You can say i am just a avergae student and all around person.

I have to go to a new collage. Another day with my group. I just finished showering and is currently choosing what i am going to wear. Finally choosing my outfit after literally 15 long minutes.

•What I decided to wear•
add white sneakers and a gucci backpack;)

•What I decided to wear•add white sneakers and a gucci backpack;)

I went downstairs after changing my clothes. All heads turn to me as i entered. "Yah! Jimin-ah why are you so dressed up? Is there a special occasion or something?" Jin said while munching his Strawberry pancakes. Is there an occasion today? 

Well no. I just decided to dress up for once since im usally wearning a hoodie or a sweater or a oversized t-shirt.a."Well no hyung, Just chose to switch it up a bit." I said while walking to my chair and sat down.

"Jimin-hyung are you sure your not dressing up for something or maybe a someone" Tae said. I looked at him in disbelief and thought that he would just be eating but then i saw him smirking. SMIRKING. "Yah! TaeTae I am NOT seeing anyone and not trying to impress anyone."

"Sure hyung. Whatever you say." Taehyung said but this time flashing his famous boxy smile. I was for sure not interested in someone at the moment. I continue on eating and sometimes get lost in random thoughts.

I get up wash my hands and get my bag. Then i felt a person back hugging me. "What the-" I said turning around and then smiled. "Surprise!" Lisa was there. She was all smiley and giggling. Is there something that i forgot? Why did she say surprise?

"Why did you say surprise?!" I said still quite shocked.I think i actually for got something by chance. "Nothing. Ik your thinking so deep about what i said. Just wanted to surprise you ok?"
I was somewhat relieved actually.

"Jimin-ah! Lets go, come to the car already" Jin-Hyung said. I was getting up from watching tv and got my bag. Obviously i hurried up to my car and the rest went to theirs. But before we left i saw some girls runnig here. 

"Yah! wait for me and a Rose you pabo." Jisoo said while stoping in front of Lisa's car. Both seemed quite tired from all the running. "Im sorry. ok? I just forgot that you too will be coming. Cuz you took too long getiing dressed." 

Both Jisoo and Rose went in Lisa's Lamborghini. The three girls are roomates btw

•what the car and the members look like going to school•