Chapter 11

↪️ Not me just using random pics for this fic ;)
———————————
Chapter 11
• • •

++ 🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺++

"Rest for an hour. We will train after." Namjoon said.

"Ok hyung. I'll go and prepare some of the equipment on the field." Jungkook said.

Jungkook got up from his chair and walked over to the back door that has the access to the backyard and field.

"I will get some clothes that we use for training." Said by Jennie.

She stood up bringing Rosè with her for help.

"Ok so while they do that I want to know more about you guys." Hoseok said.

Hoseok usually starts the conversations with anyone.

"Will we go one by one?" Jisoo asked looking over at the two Alpha's.

"If you guys want too, then sure." Voiced out by Namjoon.

Hoseok and Namjoon were looking at the omega's who were looking at each other as if they can communicate through their minds.

What if they can communicate through their minds,  Namjoon thought.

"Ok i will go first. My name is Lee Lisa. (Yes. I gave her a random korean surname) I am 17 years old. Omega. My birthday is on March 27. A sophomore in Highschool. I stay with Jin, Tae, Chim and Jisoo at our dorms. My life is pretty boring but i like to dance and rap. That's really all." Lisa said about herself.

Another voice was heard. Jisoo's. "My name is Kim Jisoo. 19 Years of age. Senior in highschool. Birthday is on January 3. I like to sing. I usually have high grades and I may or may not have interest in someone." She said.

It was Taehyung's turn to speak.
" Annyeonhaseyo, Kim Taehyung imnida. I was born on the 30th of December. 17 years old. A sophomore. I really like art and photography. I also enjoy Singing but i can also rap.  And self proclaimed soulmate, best friend, other half of Jimin." He stood up and bowed after speaking.

The alpha's and omega's chuckled at Taehyung and his cuteness.

And last but not the least Jin.

"Kim Seokjin. NOT Taehyung's brother, people confuse me as his brother because of our surnames. 20 years old. Taehyung, Jimin, Lisa and Jisoo's self proclaimed eomma. I like cooking and singing. You do not want to get on my bad side." Glaring at the Namjoon and Hoseok as he said before continuing,

"Besides those. I can say that im eomma material. I will take care of these kiddos anyday. Though they can be bratty at times. That's all"

The omega's looked at each other and nodded. They stood up from their seats and faced Namjoon and Hoseok to bow. Taehyung, Jin, Lisa and Jisoo said in sync,

"Thank You."

"Its good that we know more about you guys now." Hoseok said.

"How about you two. Can you tell us about yourselves?" Taehyung said.

Namjoon nodded proceeding,

"Im Kim Namjoon. 19 years old. Sophomore. Leader of the most popular students group. I have 148 IQ. I like rapping for the most part and produce music. Best friend of Yoongi, Hoseok and Jungkook. I basically am the one that keeps them from going crazy. And im also the one who hosts these trainings with other students at times, of course along with Yoongi."

After finishing he looked over at Hoseok signaling him to start.

"Jung Hoseok. 18 Years old. Sophomore.I really like dancing and rapping. I also produce mixtapes like Namjoon and Yoongi. I also really like this girl that we met."

Looking over at Momo who was watching tv on the couch.

"Besides those i am also a very colourful person if you can't tell. I don't really get mad and when i do you will regret it. That's all."

"Ohh that's nice. I guess we all have a thing in common." Taehyung started,

"Music." Said by Lisa, Jisoo, Taehyung, Namjoon, Jin and Hoseok in unison.

Momo introduced herself a little bit later since the others had asked her to.

The alpha's and omega's got a long quickly and talked about different until Jungkook, Jennie and Rosè came from setting up the equipment and gathering the training outfits.

" Get ready, it's time to train guys."

⚑⚑ 🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺 ⚑⚑

" Get ready, it's time to train guys."

"Before anything, please do change into these outfits. They are much more suitable for this training rather than sweatpants and a oversized shirt." Said Rosè

They took the set of clothes and changed in their individual rooms.

After changing, they headed towards the field that had many selections of training equipment.

"Everyone follow me Jungkook, Jennie, Rosè amd Hoseok for stretching before we officially start training."

Namjoon took the lead by tilting his head to the side then to the other.

The alpha's had a routine -a stretching one- that they simply taught the omega's.

"Everyone we will be splitting this training for 2 days only. We need to be able to retrieve Jimin and Yoongi as soon as possible without getting injured badly." Namjoon said.

The leader looked over to Jungkook and signaled him to say the next things that were going to be done.

"Us alpha's will train you in different categories." Jungkook started off looking at the omega's that were sitting on the field with their water bottles near their feets.

He continued,

"I for one will be training you with hand to hand combat. Hoseok-hyung will showcase how to use the syrums amd will show you some different fighting postions. Namjoon-hyung will teach you guys how to use a gun well and in right form. Jennie-noona will teach you with camouflage and stealth. While Rosè-noona will teach you how to use gadgets that will come witb your suits that we will wear when operating the mission.  We will train you in more ways. But for now let's get started."
Jungkook finished his explanation.

"Everyone follow Jungkook as we will now start the first part of training."

===========================

A/N~

How are you guys these days? I know these chapters are quite boring so please bare with me. I am on my quarter break from school so i will have more time to write chapters.

The next chapter is them training in different parts.

I promise to showcase yoonmin at least a bit at the end of the next chapter.

Hope you look forward to it!

- Mykee-nim (Your author)