Chapter 16

Chapter 16
- - -
"I like you too."Jimin said, catching Yoongi off guard.

"You what?" Yoongi said shocked backing away from the hug staring at Jimin.

The omega giggled saying,

"I said I like you too."

It took a while before Yoongi could process what Jimin had said. Jimin likes him too.

Yoongi never thought a day would come for him to actually and truly like someone after than Nayeon.

"Thank you Jimin. Thank you for giving me life again." Yoongi said before leaning in to capture the younger's lips with his in a gentle kiss.

______________

Its been around 2 weeks since the alpha and omega had confessed their true feelings towards each other.

Yoongi became more soft towards people because Jimin told him to.

Jimin, well nothing really changed. He's still the same cheerful and sweet angel that he is.

 Although after saying yes to Yoongi he had become a bit -no a lot- more clingy towards the older

Flashback

Jimin and Yoongi were in the front of the restaurant that he and Jin had put up.

"Let's go Chim." Yoongi said, calling Jimin by a nickname he randomly thought about. 

"Chim? You never called my a nickname besides Jiminie." Jimin said, smiling.

"Yea i just made it up." Yoongi said pulling out the chair for Jimin to sit in. Jimin mumbled a small 'thank you' before saying,

"Hyung thats a really cute nickname and all but Ive already heard a lot of people call me that." Jimin said, chuckling at his hyung that seemed embarrassed and flustered. 

Jimin tapped Yoongi's shoulder since he was looking down.

"Hyung you know your blushing right?" Jimin said.

Yoongi huffed and shook Jimins hand away from his shoulder. And said 'Am not' sounding sulky.

"Sure you're not." Jimin said laughing at his hyung.

"Just order Jimin." Yoongi said calling for a waiter.

Their food arrived and they ate and had a good conversation.

After they eat Yoongi brought him out the back door of the restaurant that showcased a beautiful scenery.  

Yoongi took hold of Jimins hands in between his and walked him to the small patio near the river.

He turned around to look at Jimin who was completely confused. 

"Hyung... What's happening?" Jimin asked seeing that they were in such a beautiful area.

Yoongi let out a small sigh before he started to talk saying,

"I know this may not be my style or something that i would do but Jin told me to do this or else he will ban me from seeing you so.." He stopped to take a deep breath and gathered more courage to say,

"Park Jimin, This may sound out of the blue but I hope you listen well. You, Park Jimin suddenly came up to my life changing things that i didn't know could be changed about me. During the party, you singing gave me this feeling in my stomach i haven't experienced in a long time. You practically changed me min. I like you a lot and i hope you know that. Now..

Will you be my boyfriend Jimin?" Yoongi went down on one knee and opened a box with a promise ring in it. 

Yoongi was relieved he got that of his chest

Yoongi was relieved he got that of his chest. But now he was even more nervous, seeing the shocked expression on the youngers face.

"I-Im...Of course hyung i'll be your boyfriend." Jimin said, his voice sounding sweet and gentle.

Yoongi immediately put the ring on Jimin's finger and hugged him tightly. Jimin smiled and hugged the alpha in return.

End of flashback.

______________

Yoongi and Jimin were in hanging out in Yoongi's room to watch a movie. Before they started the movie Jimin came closer to Yoongi and laid down beside him, head resting on Yoongi's shoulder.

After the movie ended Yoongi looked beside him to see the younger asleep.

He closed the tv and moved Jimin to a better sleeping position, covering him with a blanket.

"Thank you Jimin. Thank you for coming into my life and changing me." Yoongi said softly, placing a gentle kiss on the Younger's forehead.

_______________________

Ive been having so much motivation recently thanks to some readers who read my story and to my friends aswell. 

I already have 2 chapters for my new fic ready so after i end this book you guys will still have 'Online' and 'Celebrity' to look forward to.

Thanks! -Mykee