Chapter 8

Chapter 8
•••

+++ | JM <3 YG | +++

"Nayeon?!" Yoongi exclaimed. What the hell was that girl doing here? I mean, she is in the school... But still! Ugh. Why am i over reacting so much? I should not even care about her.

Me and Jimin where already having fun until that girl came.

"Hyung." He heard Jimin whisper.

"Yes Jiminnie?" Yoongi realized that Jimin's breathing started to slow down, his eyes now almost closing.

"Yoongi-ah... I feel dizzy.".

"You feel dizzy..."

Yoongi looked around for water to help Jimin. He could not find any so he reached out for the bottle of orange juice on the table.

Nayeon smirked. She grabbed the bottle away from Yoongi and threw it off the balcony.

"What the hell Nayeon!" Yoongi almost screamed but thankfully the sense of Jimin's hand slightly squeezing his arm calmed him down a bit.

"Hyung... I feel really dizzy." Jimin felt a pain in his chest with what he is about to say to the older.

"Yoongi-ah.. I-If something w-wrong happens to me.. p-please tell J-Jin hyung, T-Taetae and th-the girls." The younger felt a tear rolling down his cheeks.

One tear became two, three, four, until he couldn't hold it in anymore.

When Yoongi saw Jimin crying he felt something he had never before. He felt a sharp pain in his heart. He felt like crying as well. He was utterly confused right now but Jimin comes first than his own thoughts.

Jimin kept crying, as he did so Yoongi felt a tear drop. Shit. He was crying too. Just because Jimin was crying.

"J-Jiminnie... Dont cry please it- It will be okay. Nothing bad will happen to you.." Yoongi hesitated a bit on what he was about to say. He took a breath and continued.

"Nothing bad will happen to you Jimin, because im here. Now, don't cry be strong for all of us ok?" Jimin's only response was a small nod.

"Shit.." Yoongi felt himself getting dizzier by the second as well.

Nayeon smirked one again. "I'll see you soon, Babe." Nayeon went closer to Yoongi to peck his lips but with the remaining strength Yoongi had despite being dizzy, he pushed the girl away from him.

"G-get away from m-me." Yoongi was barely being able to hold his eyes from closing.

Yoongi turned around to look at Jimin. He felt hurt once again when he looked to check Jimin's state. The younger boy looked weak, very weak.

Without any hesitation he brought his hands up - which was holding Jimin's - and pulled Jimin closer to him. "Yoong-" Jimin was cut of by Yoongi placing his own lips on Jimin's.

It was a chaste kiss. It felt as if they were waiting for this to happen. It was sweet gentle kiss that was filled with passion. They both pulled away slightly out of breath.