Chapter 2

_*_*_*_* Jimin Pov. *_*_*_*_

Me and my group were driving in our own cars. I was listening to some songs by a group called BTS. They had really good songs and music videos:)). 

I was also watching some live concert videos of them and Park Jimin's camera director on that one stage of serendipity should have a raise ;)).My phone started to ring so i pressed on my one piece ear bud on my ear and answered the call.

 "Yes Jin-hyung?" I stated still focusing on the road but listening to the song Boy with luv but turned the volume down a little bit so i can hear Jin's voice clearly as he can also hear me clearly and not just the song.

"Lets meet at the field of the school. Go to the middle table and i will be there. but Tae and Lisa will come a bit late since they went to buy some Starbucks for all of us." Jin said as i can hear the other people around. I was near but left a little later than Jin hyung.

 "Ok hyung. Ill be there in 5 ." Nearing the school parking lot at the entrance i parked my car and grabbed my bag and phone with me. I

 still had the one piece ear bud on my ear still playing the songs but lowered down the volume so i can still hear the surrounding areas and people near me.

I was walking to the location Jin hyung has told me. I accidentally bumped into someone. I think accidentally? I was not really paying attention because i was so into the song that was playing even though the volume was quite low. 

The song btw was Make It right but then Fake Love played right after. "OMG! Im so sorry!" I said looking panicked and feeling panicked at that moment. I helped the what seemed like older boy stand up. The boy i had bumped into was quite cute actually. 

OMG! What am i saying? My thoughts were interrupted as the boy started to talk."Aren't you the new student here? Your Park Jimin right, A sophomore?" The boy said dusting his clothing and then looking at me."

_*_*_*_* Yoongi Pov. *_*_*_*_

I was walking trying to look for where Jungkook and the rest are. I have left a bit later since i was busy fixing my things and still glancing at the boy Jimin's Pictures in the school page.

Somehow i was really attracted by this boy, I saw his pictures and cant help but show a small smile. I was starting to drive and was listening to some songs that i have recored. They are not perfect because i just recored and write songs as my hobby. 

I can also play a lot of instruments. My phone was ringing so i picked up and put my phone in between my shoulder and my ear.

"Lets meet up near the middle of the school field. Ok?" I heard Jungkook and the faint voice of J-hope there. I was at the parking lot by then and just parked my car beside another style of Lamborghini and it was also black. 

(The car he parked beside was Jimin's) I grabbed my things and the homemade coffee J-Hope gave to us before we drove off. "Ok Jk im at the parking lot ill be there in a few." Jungkook just responded with a 'mhm' So i just started to walk.

I was walking and looking at my phone at the same time still checking some other things on the school page just in case there were anymore news that i have possibly missed. 

I bumped into someone and almost fell completely but luckily i was able to keep some balance and ended up squatting.

 The but who had i bumped into or the one who had bumped into me helped me up and touched something on his ear and said sorry immediately. I had to admit i was pissed and wanted to push him, But i did not know who bumped into who so i had stopped myself. Then it had hit me.