Chapter 9

(continuation of the ym situation. Alphas trying to think of a way to save ym

Chapter 9

•••

"Anyways... The reason?"

Yoongi looked at Nayeon while she walked in front both of them. She squatted down to be eye level with Jimin and Yoongi.

"I only want you to admit that you still love me. And come back to me." Nayeon said. She eyed Jimin up and down.

She had to admit Jimin is a very handsome omega. One of the most handsome she has seen. But still, in her mind she thought she looked better than Jimin.

Nayeon thought that Yoongi still had some feelings left for her. While she was in her own thoughts she did not even notice the little sound of shuffling from when Yoongi took hold of Jimin's pinkie behind the chair.

 While she was in her own thoughts she did not even notice the little sound of shuffling from when Yoongi took hold of Jimin's pinkie behind the chair

(You guys know if you know 😁)

"That's a lousy decision." Yoongi said looking straight into her eyes. Why would he ever go back to her. He does not wanna come back to her because of the facts he said earlier but because he simply fell out of love for her and really didn't care for her anymore.

"We will see about that." She leaned in to peck Yoongi's lips but was stopped. Before she can go in for the peck Yoongi lifted his legs that were tied up and hit her legs. Not too hard though. Just so she can trip on his foot.

"Sorry About that. My foot got tired i had to stretch a bit." Yoongi smirked.

"You little- UGH" With a loud huff Nayeon stood up and stomped her feet like a child while walking out. She slammed the door shut making a loud noise.

Both Jimin and Yoongi jumped at the slammed door. After Nayeon went out the two remained silent. Their pinkies still in each others hold.

Jimin turned to look at Yoongi. The older one seemed to be in stress. The silence in the room stopped when Yoongi spoke.

"Im sorry Jiminnie. Im sorry for bringing you into this. This should just be me, alone here and not you." He sighed while looking at Jimin.

"Hyung... It's ok. Don't be sorry." Jimin looked at Yoongi with such understanding and reassuring  eyes. He gave the older his signature eye smile. And damn.

Every time Jimin would flash that smile Yoongi's heart seemed to flutter, and beat faster.

"This is all my fault. If I haven't had contact with her then we wouldn't be here im so usele-."

"Hyung! Stop it. Stop blaming yourself its not your fricking fault. Your not useless. Your talented, a good cook - yes he had seen Yoongi cook- you even rap! Many people adore you hyung. I do too."

Jimin's hand that was holding onto Yoongi's tightened as a form of reassurance.

"Thanks.."

"No problem hyung."

"Hey Jimin.. Can i kiss you?"

Jimin seemed shocked at the question. Every time someone would kiss him they wouldn't ask, they just dive for it. He felt strange inside. Nevertheless he nodded slowly.

Yoongi leaned in slowly despite the ropes. Before Jimin knew it Yoongi had already connected his lips with the younger.

It felt like they've been longing for this. Their lips moved in sync. It was a simple chaste kiss. Full of love, care and longing.

Yoongi couldn't help but enjoy the kiss. He smiled through it. He also felt Jimin smile into it.

He liked seeing the younger smile. He liked his voice when he sings. He liked how Jimin's laugh brings melody to his ears. Then he realised it.  He liked Jimin.

Jimin giggled into the kiss. Yoongi chuckled aswell. They both pulled apart looking into each others eyes with a smile.

"I like you Park Jimin."

+++ | JM <3 YG | +++

Jin, Taehyung, Namjoon, Jungkook, Hoseok, Lisa,Rose, Jisoo and Jennie gathered in the alpha's dorms.

"Joon! Can you just explain what in the fracking frack is happening." They entered the dorm and sat down on the couch. Jin exclaimed this as Namjoon got bottles of water for all of them.

"I will Jin just wait." Namjoon handed the bottles of water to all of them then sat down to finally explain what was happening.

"So..." Namjoon started off. He thought the slow type would help in this situation but hiss guess was wrong.

"Joonie! Just hurry up will you?! MY KID IS IN DANGER." Jin stood up and pointed at Namjoon. He just wanted this to be over. And most importantly he wanted his child -Jimin- to be safe.

"Jin eomma. Sit down and chill." Taehyung cut in.

"Yea Jin hyungie just chill and let Namjoon Hyung explain." Lisa Butted in as well.

Jisoo, Rosè and Jennie nodded in agreement.

"Fine. Continue Joon." With a huff the eldest in the room sat down in between Taehyung and Jisoo.

Jin placed his right arm around Taehyung's shoulder. Amd the other hand was ruffling Jisoo's hair.

Namjoon was about to explain until he saw what was happening around him.

Jungkook was about to remove Jin's hands from Taehyung's shoulder but Namjoon and Taehyung both stopped him. Jennie was about to say something about Jin rufflibg through Jisoo's hair and Jin knew that.

"Children. Don't even try interfering with my actions with Tae, Lisa, Jisoo and Jimin. This is very normal. Don't worry I don't have any romantic feelings towards these kids. So don't be jealous." Jin smirked.

He saw how Jennie looked at Jisoo. How Rosè looked after Lisa. How Jungkook touched Taehyung. He hadn't seen Jimin with Yoongi that much but he saw how Yoongi acted around  the younger. He trusted him.

"Ok now back to what you were saying Namjoon hyung." Jennie said.

"Yes. So first off. Yoongi and Jimin as you know was taken by Nayeon. She sen-." Jin cut him of once again,

"Who the fuck is Nayeon?!" Jin was furious. "Language he said." Taehyung whispered, but of course Jin heard.

"Im gonna pretend i did not hear that. Now Namjoon?" The oldest boy in he room and looked at Namjoon telling him to continue.

"Before I continue, Nayeon was Yoongi's ex girlfriend. Now Jin Don't even butt in now. She sent the address where they're keeping Yoongi and Jimin." Namjoon finished off there first.

Jin's ears and neck were turning red from anger.

"Is Jin-hyungie alright?" Jennie asked.

"He is."
"He just gets like this sometimes."
"He's probably mad. So better not bother with him." Where all Lisa,Taehyung and Rosè's responses.

Jennie just nodded.

"Now with the plan Namjoon?"

=============================
A/N
If this is one day late im sorry! I had internet problems. But at least its not a week late. I hope you enjoy 😊