Chapter 5

Chapter 5

• • •

----|| Alpha's Pov||-----

As Namjoon's group arrived in front of their 'party house', girls and boys dressed in party attire where entering the house, but of course showing the customised invitation that Jungkook had made.

They pulled up their cars in the parking lot in front of the house and got out. The moment that they were driving up to the house the school's photographers were already taking photos of them. 

Yes. They were the most famous students after all right? At any school events they would always have to pose in front of the camera that was being pointed to them.

Namjoon was the first one, as always, to come out of the car. He put on his sunglasses and posed for the cameras, after, he walked into the house. Second to come out was Yoongi, he as usual put on his mask (that he would of course, take of later) and gave out serious gazes to the cameras.

Jungkook and Hoseok would follow. Both of them had agreed to come out of the cars together and pose beside each other. Rosè and Jennie however, do not go together. They would pose separately even if they are in the same cars. 

Since they had all went in already, they had decided to wait for each other near the entrance and enter the party together. As they did so they all met up and walked towards the crowd. There was a stage that they would use when they had parties, of course when they would go their on weekends the stage would have couches or maybe a pool table or some game machine's would be on it.

"Hoseok. Go up the stage we will be behind you."

"Remember, Don't say anything stupid ok?"

Jennie and Jungkook said. Hoseok just merely nodded. He just knew that they did not want to ruin their reputation or something like that.

"Yes. Yes i will. Don't worry ok? We have done this a lot already, I know what to do." Hoseok said glancing at everyone then nodded. (This is a action of seeking approval)

Everyone nodded as they watched Hoseok walk to the stage, and a little while later they followed. They all sat beside each other on the couch that was placed behind the mic stand on the stage.

Hoseok called the attention of everyone that had already entered as he started to talk.

"Good evening everyone. Welcome to the party. I if any of you have inquires just place right them down and place them in that container."

He paused for a while as he pointed to the clear box with some folded papers already in it. Hoseok then continued to talk.

"Before the party will end, we will be reading through some of your questions and answering them as honestly as we could. Now everyone let the night begin!" Hoseok exclaimed as he bowed and turned around to sit next to the boys.

Yoongi waved at one of the waiters/butlers that they had hired. The man immediatly noticed then he walked up the stairs of the stage to greet them.

"Hello sir, ma'am." He bowed at them then smiled.

"What would you like to drink? If you want anything in particular, I can come back with your drinks."

"I'll have some champagne." Namjoon said.

"Can you just get me some sprite? I still need to be presentable later." Hoseok said, then continued.

"Actually all of you dont drink too much, we still have to answer some questions later."