Chapter 10

Chapter 10

• • •

"Now with the plan Namjoon?"
Jin asked yet again.

"Ah, Yes." Namjoon paused for a moment then proceeded. "As we all know Yooni and Jimin are in this warehouse."

He pointed at the address that was written.

"First of we will have to get some sort of gear. But not too much though, we can always just shift to our wolf forms. There is a gate along the outer edges of the warehouse. We will have to go through the side door of the warehouse. Once we are in, it's all up to wether or not there will be a lot of other guards on duty. It should be pretty empty since this warehouse was abandoned 5 years ago. We will bring extra items like guns and syrum's that my parent's own and make." Namjoon explained.

"Wait, what do you mean syrum's?" Taehyung asked.

Namjoon nodded in acknowledgement of the omega's question. "My parent's own various companies that sell different things. My dad used to be part of the military that served Belgravia (it's a fictional country i got from the princess switch). My mom know's how to make syrums. Different kind's, but we will only ask for the anti lie, weakening, shock, and poison syrums. These will be able to help us in saving Jimin and Yoongi from Nayeon."

Everyone nodded as they understood.

Jennie raised her hand. "Will we enter, do we enter together or in pairs?"

"Good Question Nini. When we go to the warehouse we have to split up." Namjoon said.

Jennie nodded her head. "Okie Joon-hyung."

"So, the pairs will be: Me and Jin. Taehyung and Lisa, Jennie and Rosè, and last but not least Momo and Jisoo."

"Wait, I Don't have any experience in fighting..." Momo shyly said.

The Girl felt a hand on her shoulder. She looked up to meet the eyes of Hoseok.

"It's ok. I will be joining you and Jisoo. Right Joon?" The Alpha looked over at Namjoon who was taking a sip of his drink. Namjoon shook his head as a yes.

"Don't worry. I will take all of you to our private training field to get all of you in shape just in case we need to use combat. Usually Yoongi helps with this but oh well." Namjoon said.

Everyone in the room nodded.

"What if you guys stay here for the next few days." Rosè suggested. Hoseok and Jennie nodded as they would also like that. It was better for their safety to stay with the Alpha's.

"Sure. We have a lot of guest rooms in the other house. Let's just stay there instead of here since the training field is nearer from there." Jungkook exclamed.

"Sure"

"Ok"

"Okies"

"KK"

Are the beta's replies.

"Let's all get some rest then. We will stop by your dorm tomorrow to get your clothes and necessities." Hoseok stood up from his chair and went towards his room.

++🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺++

The next morning

"Hoseok ah"

Namjoon has been trying to wake up the older alpha for the past 10 minutes.

Usually Yoongi was the one who took long to wake up. But i guess it's Hoseok right now.

Namjoon shook Hoseok's body in any hopes for him to awake from his sleep.

"What the heck Namjoon.." A sleepy Hoseok said.

"Wake up hyung. Remember that we have to get the omega's things from their dorms? We also have to pack some clothes for the next 2-3 days." Namjoon calmly said.

Hoseok shook his head in confirmation.

"Ok then Hoseok-hyung. Get freshened up now."

Namjoon got up from Hoseok's bed - leaving a sleepy hoseok behind - to wake up the others.

++🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺++

Everyone was woken up from their sleep. They freshened up, ate and pack.

They were now driving to what the alpha's call their "Party house" to train for their "mission".

"Alright. All of you have been to this house right?" Hoseok asked.

Everyone nodded.

Namjoon started to talk.

"Everyone will be assigned their own rooms. If you want to pair up with someone in your room you can. All the rooms that you guys can stay on are 2-4 you can choose any floor. I'll fix the training equipment."

"Ok Joon." Jin said.

"Your Going with me Tae." Demanded by Jin.

Tae responded "Oh- Okies.".

Jin and Taehyung went to the elevator. Yes, There was a elevator in the house. Jin pressed the 3rd floor button.

"Jinnie-hyung.."

"Yes TaeTae?"

"Do you think we can still retrieve Jiminnie and Yoongi-hyung from the warehouse?"

"Tae.. Don't think that we can't. I know that we will still be able to get our Jiminnie back. He is strong, so don't worry TaeTae."

Ding.

The elevator doors opened. Jin looked at Taehyung with a subtle smile. Many rooms welcomed them into the large hallway. Jin brought them into one of the rooms.

"Let's get to unpacking." Said Jin,

"Ok Jin-hyung."
—————————

—————————
Hoseok along with Momo chose a room on the second floor, but they chose separate rooms though.

Namjoon and Jungkook went to their private rooms - you can only access these rooms with keycards- on the 4th floor.

Lisa and Jisoo paired up and chose a room on the second floor.

While Rosè and Jisoo went to their
Shared room - as always - on the 4th floor.

All of then finished unpacking and were now settled in.

Jungkook went downstairs and pressed on the intercom.

"Hello everyone. Please go downstairs to the kitchen. We will eat lunch then start training after." Said Jungkook.

Everyone understood as all of them were seated at the table to eat within a few minutes.

They ate and continued to strategise for their mission. They also talked about many other things, and one was their training experiences.

35 minutes of eating and talking went by quickly.

Namjoon wiped his mouth with a tissue and said,

"Rest for an hour. We will train after."

=============================
Am i the worst author for not updating regularly? Yes.

But oh well. There you go guys another chapter. I am honestly sorry if this chapter is trash because i wrote this within an hour and am too lazy to re read it to see if i like it. Even though i still hope you guys like it

- Mykee ( ur author)