Chapter 4

——•||• YG x Alpha's Pov •||•——

All of them had drove off and went on their ways to the dorm. As Yoongi said he would stop by Starbucks to grab some drinks and maybe a few snacks for the others while they were choosing their outfits. He would usually just put on whatever when he would go out. 

But he would of course put in some effort since he was one of the most popular students on the campus.

Yoongi went into Starbucks and lined up. While waiting for him to get to the front of the line he took out his phone from his pocket and scrolled through his Instagram. He may or may not have been stalking Jimin's instagram for a while? 

Yep. Definitely not, He was not stalking Jimin. Ok. Fine. He had been stalking him but it was only because he may have looked really cute and hot in those photos? 

He had been waiting in line for a few minutes now and the line still has not moved. He looked around to see if there was a problem going on.

He saw that a lot of orders were being made and the workers had their hands full of not knowing what order to do first.

 Yoongi of course the impatient man that he is, walked up to the counter and said. "Give me 6 of these Cappuccinos." He said in a quite irritated and an annoyed tone. He may have appeared to be rude and cold. 

"Um... Sir-" One of the workers interacted.

 From Yoongi's Pov, The worker sounded like he did not know what to do. So he then said something to the worker.

" I'll increase my pay. Double the price." He said demanding the worker at this point. The worker seemed unsure of what to do, but nodded in response anyways.

 He quickly put the drinks in the carrier package and handed it to Yoongi. Yoongi placed the payment on the counter and walked out of the store while using his phone and looking through the instagram page of the younger boy. (it was Jimin btw) 

Some people were sparing him glances of disbelief, judgement, and annoyance, but of course Yoongi couldn't have cared less.

Yoongi made his way back to the dorm. The same goes for the others, but had arrived at the dorm earlier. Yoongi took out the dorm's keys and unlocked the door, he was greeted by everyone. 

"Hey Yoongs, your finally back." Hoseok said laughing then grabbing the drinks one by one and handed it to the others. They gladly took the drinks and started to get settled in the living room couches.

 "What took you so long?" Namjoon ask's taking a sip from his drink.

"The store was really packed. So i had to wait in line for 5 minutes and didin't move, so i just took these drinks and paid." Yoongi said as he took of his jacket and placed it on the rack. "Ok then. Lets get dressed shall we?"

 Hoseok said as he stood up, taking the drink with him, and walking to his shared closet with Namjoon. Namjoon followed Hoseok, while Rosè and Jennie helped each other off the couch and went to their shared closet as well. 

Jungkook just shrugged and tapped Yoongi's shoulder then left. Yoongi sighed, but still followed Jungkook to their part of the closet.

Hoseok and Namjoon where picking out their outfits. "Hey Joon, should i dress like im going to the party or dress up as the host/star of the party?" Hoseok asked.

 He picked out some pieces of clothing and showed them to Namjoon. " Of course the host of the party. Your the actual host anyways." He chuckled, then continued. 

"Also this one looks better." Namjoon pointed to one of the pieces Hoseok was holding up. Hoseok just nodded in response and turned away to finish his outfit with the piece Namjoon chose.